Just found out I have a Candida Overgrowth

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just found out I have a Candida Overgrowth

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  shell1226 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Debbie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all,
    I am very new to all of this. 2 weeks ago I saw a chiropractor who practices Applied Kinesiology. It was very interesting. I went in skeptical and came out a believer. He told me I have many things going on inside me but the one that concerns me the most is the candida og. So I have done some research, printed off the candida cleanse that this website offered and went to the health food store. After 100.00 I came home with the bentanol clay, psyllium husk and several other items that it told me to take. So yesterday I began the cleanse. the liquid one where you dont eat anything. It was the worst day I have experienced since I had the flu 6 years ago. This morning I woke up and decided to take everything back to the store and am going to research more on this before I starve myself again. I want to get better, but this diet/ cleanse is rough. Especially because i jumped in feet first. So my question to you is… where do I start? What if I dont do this and live with this for the rest of my life? I feel overwhelmed by all of the information that is given in the forum. Wow. Any advice for a newbie? Thank you.

Kimmyb99
    Replies: 2

Debbie,
    I just started yesterday, too! I think this sucks as well. 🙂 I am starving and not too excited about eating green lettuce and steamed green vegetables. However, I need to do something because I am so tired of being tired, overweight, foggy; etc. If you continue, I’ll be your partner. Misery loves company.
    Good luck!

Debbie
    Replies: 1

Kimmyb99;37953 wrote: Debbie,
    I just started yesterday, too! I think this sucks as well. 🙂 I am starving and not too excited about eating green lettuce and steamed green vegetables. However, I need to do something because I am so tired of being tired, overweight, foggy; etc. If you continue, I’ll be your partner. Misery loves company.
    Good luck!

Kimmy,

I would love to be partners… I did give up this am and had eggs and a leafy green salad. I just had to eat. I too am tired of being overweight, clouded thinking, using every bit of strength I have to do the dishes even. I have issues paying the bills and there is plenty of money to pay them. I am so glad to talk with you today! TTys

Debbie

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Debbie, you should message Able and get the forum protocol. I believe you are allowed to eat greens and eggs in the first part of the protocol’s diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

We developed this general plan to get better:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

The psyllium can cause constipation that lasts for days and this is why we don’t recommend it on the forum.

There is a different cleanse mentioned in the protocol.

If you try to heal too quickly you can become very ill; its all about a slow and steady pace.

-raster

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Don’t starve yourself, hun. Follow the protocol and eat lots and lots of veggies. Eat some eggs for protein. In the beginning, I kept hard boiled eggs all ready to go in the fridge. This way, if I got hungry and I needed something filling and quick, I could grab one or two eggs and be done with it.

Not to be harse, but you need to get over not being excited about the diet. It’s not for pleasure, it’s for healing. Although, I do enjoy what I eat! It will definitely take some time, but the better you feel, the easier the diet becomes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just found out I have a Candida Overgrowth’ is closed to new replies.