just diagnosed,no insurance,doctor wont treat me

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions just diagnosed,no insurance,doctor wont treat me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  david93297 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

david93297
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

i was diagnosed with candida today ,i have no insurance and after paying doctor after doctor i broke down and went to the health department they said i have candida for sure but until they figure out why my immune system is not fixing the problem they will not treat me and they do not really do the proper tests to really know what my problem is, i am having the worst symptoms of this possible blacking out,no memory,seeing floaters,tenia versicolor rash all over,extreme fatigue,sore muscles,and my back and neck hurt so bad i cant stand it..from what i understand even if i try to treat it myself its going to get worse before it gets better..its starting to make me a dangerous person to be around does..i feel that if i dont get help with the pain and stress of all this im going to break soon and get put in a mental institution it has become more than i can deal with..i cannot afford to go to a place like that because im starting 2 new jobs in the next few days or i would check myself in now and honestly i dont see how im going to work even 1 job feeling the way i do..does anybody have any suggestions on what i might be able to do or how i would go about getting some kind of temp ins to help me through this ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The first thing I would do is try to detox some before you start treating yourself, this should bring immediate relief. The best method for detoxing is to sweat out the toxins by doing a sauna, steam room, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even hot bath. If you keep the toxins in the body you will feel bad. Acupuncture might also bring you great benefit and will help put your mind at ease.

The second thing I would do is get some milk thistle or other liver cleansing herbs and try detoxing the toxins some.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

Eventually you will need to alter you diet to one without dairy, sugar, grains, gluten, alcohol, molds, etc. If you don’t want to do this all at once, you could start phasing out of your current diet to a better one gradually over time. Start simple by eating more vegetables for instance.

This is going to be a long term illness that you’ll have to treat and it can take as long as 6-18 months to get better.

There is a great chance that candida isn’t your only problem just part of the problem. For instance, your kidneys and liver might not be functioning properly due to the toxins candida releases and they may be overburdened. There is a chance you have other flora, bacteria, or parasites that have overgrowth as well.

Hope this helps.

-raster

david93297

thanks..im pretty sure ive been dealing with this for years as ive had the symptons for a long time but about a year and a half ago i broke my jaw and went through 3 surgery’s and about 6 months of antibiotics because the area around the plates that were put in to hold my jaw together stayed infected the whole time and eventually i had to have a 4th surgery to have them removed..since then the symptoms have gotten extreme its really all i can do to stand up some days ..i actually diagnosed myself with this about 2 weeks ago and started the diet the same day”probbaly why i feel so bad right now”my brain fog and irritation lvl is so bad i almost threw the computer against the wall trying to get registered for this forum..ive been reading about how to ease the die off symptoms and think i just might make it through this without going completly nuts now ..im really glad i found this forum to help me through this

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

david93297;50249 wrote: thanks..im pretty sure ive been dealing with this for years as ive had the symptons for a long time but about a year and a half ago i broke my jaw and went through 3 surgery’s and about 6 months of antibiotics because the area around the plates that were put in to hold my jaw together stayed infected the whole time and eventually i had to have a 4th surgery to have them removed..since then the symptoms have gotten extreme its really all i can do to stand up some days ..i actually diagnosed myself with this about 2 weeks ago and started the diet the same day”probbaly why i feel so bad right now”my brain fog and irritation lvl is so bad i almost threw the computer against the wall trying to get registered for this forum..ive been reading about how to ease the die off symptoms and think i just might make it through this without going completly nuts now ..im really glad i found this forum to help me through this

I think you just answered the question that your doctors couldn’t.

Obviously I cannot say for sure why you have candida nor can I say for sure why I have candida. Can we make a very good educated guess based on our pasts? Absolutely.

My candida came from a multitude of things. Antibiotics, diet, alcohol consumption in my early twenties and finally the straw the broke the camels back. A second terrible black mold exposure. That really F’d me up in a bad way.

6 months of antibotics is pretty serious stuff my friend and when you look back on other things that you probably aren’t even acknowledging right now like stress, diet etc. It all plays a role. One doctor who specializes in candida has said ONE script of antibiotics can be enough to set someone into a tailspin of yeast infections and candida. You like me have had tons of scripts in our lifetime.

No doctor is going to tell you antibiotics can potentially cause a terrible fungal infection like candida cause then it means they cannot prescribe it so freely like they do now. It’s their magic cure all pill and allows them to be incredibly lazy when it comes to figuring out what’s wrong with you. Does your doctor have the time and patience to make sure you actually need the antibiotic? Probably not. Just take this and we’ll see what happens.

In my opinion what you are trying to do is repopulate a city with good guys. Then a few bad guys get into the city and the solution is a nuclear bomb that wipes everyone out. You do your best to recover, rebuild the population but your doctor prescribes another nuke to your system yet again.

I am soooooooo anti antibiotics right now and it’s frustrating cause I had a bad tooth that my dentist refused to take out for 2 months. He kept saying he could save it. Finally after 3 scripts of antibiotics and 2 oral surgeries, I said enough was enough. I went in with half my face swollen from infection and my tooth hurting like crazy. I said RIP IT THE FUCK OUT lol.

He took it out and he said it was a massive river of infection that came out of my socket. THe most he’s ever seen. And guess what? Infection cleared up with 0 antibiotics after the tooth was removed. What pisses me off is if he had of listened to me in the beginning. That’s 3 less scripts of antiobitics I would of had to of taken which has probably prolonged my healing.

Sorry to ramble on.

To you personally. I would start very slow. Follow rasters advice, he knows. First thing you need to do is protect your liver like raster is saying and realize this is a marathon, not a race. If you try and overdo it, you will just cause too much stress on your liver. Start cutting out the sugar for a week or two. YOu will probably have die off just from eliminating sugar. When that subsides. Start incorporating antifungals very very slowly.

When you get to that point. People will be able to recommend what to take and how much.

david93297

thanks for the advice smitty…im also worried that i may have fungal meningitis from having this problem so long..my neck hurts so bad i cant look up for any length of time or hold it in any position for long for that matter..im fainting i sometimes have small seizures,im always dizzy,my speach is sometimes slurred”people ask me if ive been drinking or taking pills-i dont do either”, my hands and feet are always freezing..i seem to have fits of epilepsy–when i play nintendo i will pass out 5 mins of turning it on sometimes…my spelling and typing is back to a 5th grade lvl it would seem,i sometimes wake up feeling hung over ..every doctor i tell these symptoms to looks at me like i am making this stuff up and treats me like im a idiot…ive even been to several ER’s when i have the seizures and all any again i just get treated like im lying or something,charged 600$ and kicked out..im even getting sued by 2 of them right now….i almost feel like nothing short of wraping my car around a phone pole will get me the proper exanimation i need “””note im not going to do that that is just the only way i see actually getting somebody to look at me””” are you or anybody else aware of cases where meningitis was caused by candida or where somebody was misdiagnosed with candida when they actually had meningitis ? either way im almost positive the infection is in my back,neck,spine and brain i have been having these extreme symptons for months now and kind of afraid the die off is going to affect me very badly..i would appreciate any input anybody might have

Smitty99
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 227

Everything you’ve described I’ve either experienced myself or know someone on the forum that has. I’ve had bad neck pain off and on from Candida and so has many others. Raster has had seizures before during his treatment. And the drunk feeling is a nnormal reaction to Candida dying in your system.

I can’t tell you one way or another if you have meningitis. I’m not a doctor but I probably think it’s unlikely and it’s more due to a severe case of Candida.

Try your best not to stress out too much as this is bad for Candida too. Start eliminating sugar as soon as possible.

Many of us could not find help from a medical doctor. Do you have any naturopaths in your area? They generally have more experience and knowledge on fhis issue.

david93297

thanks again smitty..im not sure if there are naturopaths near here..i live in east tn..but im sure there are i will look into that..although affording one is another problem..i have done my best to cut out the sugar and follow the reccomended diet for the past 2 weeks already..yesterday and today ive been coughing up the pelgem described in some of the posts on here..the pain is close to unbearable feels like my lower back is going to snap when i …did you also have problems with joint pain especcaly when you got cold? the temp has dropped about 10 degrees here and it seems to be having a lagre negative impact on how i feel all together

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘just diagnosed,no insurance,doctor wont treat me’ is closed to new replies.