Just diagnosed

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just diagnosed

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nekotamo
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 38

First of all I want to thank you all once more for your help, and for insisting that the stool test is not reliable as my family (that is really a great family, but in this case they believed I was just “reading too much crazy stuff on the internet”) thought that there is no need to go for 2 other stool test results since the first one came back negative.

EHEM! now… 🙂

My blood tests (here we don’t have a blood test for candida):
    Lymphocytes – 42.9 (15 – 40)
    Cholesterol-S – 6.33 (3.60 -5.20)
    Triglycerides-S – 0.57 (0.80 -1.70)
    HDL-Cholesterol-S – 1.96 (up to 1.40)
    LDL-Cholesterol-S – 4.11 (0.00 – 3.50)
    Everything else is normal.

Thyroid results:
    TSH – 4.03 m IU/L (0.40 – 6.20) Doctor says I’m perfectly fine, but some articles say that this range is obsolete and that I might actually have a slight hypothyroidism?
    T3 – 1.26 ng/ml (1.09 – 2.59)
    T4 – 80.6 ug/dl (64.5 – 167.7)

Stool results: The first result of a stool came back negative, but second one and third one came back positive! (although saying small amounts of candida found), but since you say doctors are quite irresponsible about candida, who knows how much that “small” really means.
    BTW can anyone see a link between cholesterol/lymphocytes and candida? Well, it doesn’t matter anyway since now I finally know I have Candida.

NOW, BIIIIG advice to those of you who are about to do a stool test:
    Eat some sweets on the day of taking the stool sample, or the day before if you have a slow metabolism.
    Why I say this? – On the first day I was just eating normally (and I usually don’t eat sweets or sugar at all, besides apples, just a looot of carbs and meat) and the first stool test came back negative. Then two other days I ate something sweet intentionally, and two last stool tests came back positive. I personally believe that it wasn’t just a coincidence. But hey, I have no clue about medicine, so who am I to make conclusions, I’m just throwing a tip out there, so maybe someone who understands this can confirm it or deny it.

Also another indicator of candida is that I kind of started the cleansing thing 2 days ago and as soon as I started, I felt really bad, anxious, weird, completely lazy and my physical strength was significantly decreased (although that mental tiredness kind of went away :S?), I had ringing in my ears when I went to bed etc etc…

I will keep this cleansing thing for 7 days and then I start the strict diet just as this site suggests and just as many of you have already advised me.

Thank you all once more and I will update you about my condition from time to time!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hi “nekotamo”,

We already chatted via email but wanted to put it in the post for others to know. I had high cholesterol before starting the treatment, and this was the first time in 40 years of my life. I was advised no fat etc. Because I needed something for energy, I resorted to fat since we can’t have too many carbs. I am eating lots of pig fat, butter, EVOO, drinking lots of bone broth (which does contain significant amount of fat as well) etc. Oh yes, and lots of eggs, between 3 and 6 per day. Had my regular checkup the other day, had huge breakfast before blood draw (didn’t know you are supposed to do it on empty stomach!), had three eggs on pig fat, oat bran cereal with at least tablespoon of butter, 500ml of bone broth soup. The cholesterol (and everything else) was just fine!

So those of you who have high cholesterol, monitor it, but looks like this diet does reduce it even with consuming stuff that today’s medicine says not to because it causes high cholesterol. I blame candida for my high cholesterol, although I do not know enough about it, or perhaps my diet was not as healthy as I thought it was. It was similar to the current one, but with addition of breads, milk, cheese etc.

Arijana

Nekotamo

Thank you Arijana once again 🙂 You are so informative and have a lot of experience with candida.

Similar stuff happened with me, I actually had a regular cholesterol in past when I ate tons of eggs, meat and ate a lot in general…however there were times in past where I ate very little and yet I had high cholesterol…that happened this time as well…I ate little and almost even started some soft version of the diet prior to the blood test yet my cholesterol was high.

DZUKELA, hvala kolega! Veoma originalan username 😀
    Naaah, we don’t need that section, lets show them that people from Balkan can speak EngRish 🙂

Update:
    Today the pimples(acne? whatever is the proper name) on my forehead mysteriously disappeared!??!?! Is this possible??? I wasn’t paying attention yesterday (got to get used to looking at the mirror every day :D) but I’m pretty sure that day before yesterday I had 10-15 of them on my forehead and near the eyebrows!!! (I kind of started cleansing thing 2-3 days ago, I say kind of, because I still didn’t drink liver flush and am not following it 100% due to a lack of ingredients, but today I’m buying all the ingredients and starting seriously tomorrow).

Nekotamo

^Thanks for the encouragement a lot! Not that I cared too much, cause it wasn’t too bad, plus I don’t tend to care about little acne here and there, but as a symptom it fascinated me how quickly it happened!!!

My biggest problems are this awkward depression and this even more awkward anxiety, hopefully they will at least decrease, if not completely go away, cause I have long passed the border of “not being functional”.

orka1998
    Participant

Since we don’t have all those herbs recommended for mood and anxiety problems, I just used B-complex and it did help some. Actually, it was prescribed to me by doctors several times (they were sure it’s all in my head and also for some nerve problems as my whole left side would go numb!) so I noticed that while I was taking it during my treatment, I could handle it a little better. Not that it will cure you, but it will get you up a little. I had anxiety so bad at times that I would have to stop the car somewhere until I calm down a bit. I also would almost lose consciousness at times. Not sure if it is candida or all those crazy symptoms scaring me badly, but I don’t have those any longer 🙂

Now, as all those B-Complex pills are off balance (you would get like 100% of one and perhaps 20% of the other), it should not be taken for very long time, but you will figure out how long do you need it. Our gut flora should produce enough vitamin B, but most of us doesn’t have it, so until we get that up, I think this helps a little.

I liked the one at the DM store best, it is three times as plain one, but it has more vitamin B and I noticed feeling better taking that one. Perhaps in my head, but suggest you try both and see how it goes.

Arijana

Nekotamo

Hmmm I think what you said about our gut and vitamin B kind of explains a lot of this.
    Candida has populated our gut, so it definitely interferes with it in a negative way, that’s probably why people who have candida are usually depressed and anxious.

I will definitely give a Vitamin B complex a try if I see that I can’t make it (that is this computer science course that I’m attending), but I think I’ll be able to gather enough memory and brain performance and finish this course…cause finally discovering what’s wrong with me really released a lot of pressure I had…although the depression and anxiety are clearly still here.

Thank you Arijana so much!

orka1998
    Participant

Not a problem! Good luck, and I hope you pass the course 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Just diagnosed’ is closed to new replies.