Just curious who else experiences brain fog and fatigue as their worst symptoms from candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just curious who else experiences brain fog and fatigue as their worst symptoms from candida?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Alexisrichardss 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

Just curious about others symptoms. I have a positive IgG for candida. My only real symptoms is BAD brain fog and fatigue. Also, severe headaches and worse brain fog if I come into contact with perfumes, colognes, cleaning products, fumes, etc. I have NO stomach issues like cramping, IBS , etc

Anyone else?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

You don’t have oral thrush or any kind of flu like symptoms?

tanyanurse

No. Although if I eat sugar, for example a chocolate bar, I will get a raging yeast infection within 24 hours.

Kculver
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

I have bad brain fog and bad fatigue. But I also have nausea.. I had white tongue bad too. All my symptoms get worse when I take an anti-fungal (natural ones) like VFB-3 and Protease and IntestiNEW. I’ve been told It’s because I’m having die-off. What helps is Skin Brushing in a hot bath. So hot that you’re sweating. Warm lemon water – take on about a gallon a day. The key I’ve noticed is you really have to do ZERO sugar ZERO yeast. The only thing I eat and do feel like I’m getting better is organic everything- chicken vegetables raw mostly, quinoa, gluten free oats, goat cheese and stevia if I want to sweeten tea. I was doing kind bars and 87% dark cocoa but I think it was feeding the candida. Because after I are it I felt almost high and a sense of craving more. Unlike a year ago the normal high you’d get from sugar… This is different when you have candida.

Hope my experience helps anyone out here.

tanyanurse

Thanks. It sure does. I have occasional nausea but not too bad. Right now I am going through a bad effect. I ate homemade pickles that I made. The only ingredients were zucchini, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, cloves, celery seed and sea salt. Within a few minutes of eating them I developed severe brain fog. That was Friday evening. I still felt bad on Satuday so I decided to do a juice fast. Just greens, cukes and lemon. Here it is Sunday and I STILL have more brain fog than usual. I am about to go get in the sauna. Very discouraged right now. 🙁

arp23
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 5

tanyanurse –

my worst symptoms are by far brain fog and fatigue as well! I have a white coating on my tongue but am unclear if its thrush. otherwise i have no nausea or any digestion problems but have been on the diet for 2 weeks no with no ease to my brain fog.

waiting on the blood test results now to confirm its candida.

have you tried anything to help alleviate the fog? i’m desperate as im sure you are too! good luck 🙂

tanyanurse

arp23;58671 wrote: tanyanurse –

my worst symptoms are by far brain fog and fatigue as well! I have a white coating on my tongue but am unclear if its thrush. otherwise i have no nausea or any digestion problems but have been on the diet for 2 weeks no with no ease to my brain fog.

waiting on the blood test results now to confirm its candida.

have you tried anything to help alleviate the fog? i’m desperate as im sure you are too! good luck 🙂

I have been on a strict candida diet for 2 months and anti fungals for 5 weeks. I notice some difference. This is going to be long haul for sure.

Alexisrichardss
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

Brain fog and fatigue are my worst symptoms! I didn’t know that a positive IgG was another thing to tack onto the list of candida symptoms though. Anyone else know what (or where I can find) how to know if you have candida based on your bloodwork?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just curious who else experiences brain fog and fatigue as their worst symptoms from candida?’ is closed to new replies.