Just bought some new supplements… are they okay to take?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Just bought some new supplements… are they okay to take?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Acer 7 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

I kept the receipt just in case, but I bought a lot of the vitamins and minerals that were suggested throughout the entire program. Just want to check some of the extra ingredients to make sure they will not cause candida growth.

zinc- microcrystaline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid

cayenne- 40000 U- cellulose,gelatin, annatto, ginger root, and guar gum

vitamin a and d3- (from cod liver oil)- gelatin, glycerin, puified water, soybean oil

vitamin d3- medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water

biotin- cellulose, silica

Just wondering… want to make sure I keep this candida clean up a tight operation. 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Naturegirl27 wrote: I kept the receipt just in case, but I bought a lot of the vitamins and minerals that were suggested throughout the entire program. Just want to check some of the extra ingredients to make sure they will not cause candida growth.
    zinc- microcrystaline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid
    cayenne- 40000 U- cellulose,gelatin, annatto, ginger root, and guar gum
    vitamin a and d3- (from cod liver oil)- gelatin, glycerin, puified water, soybean oil
    vitamin d3- medium chain triglycerides, gelatin, glycerin, purified water
    biotin- cellulose, silica

I see no potential problems. What’s the biotin count?

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

5 mg. I am just going to take one a daily instead of 1 mg twice a day.

What do you think about passion flower? Is that okay to take as needed during all this?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Naturegirl27 wrote: What do you think about passion flower? Is that okay to take as needed during all this?

Passion flower works well for some people, probably not as well as Ashwagandha, but worth a try. Shouldn’t be a problem with the treatment.

Acer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

I know 100% for a fact that the vitamin d3 and cayenne are good to take.
    I dont know anything about the other stuff unfortunally tho.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Just bought some new supplements… are they okay to take?’ is closed to new replies.