just a suggestion about stomach acid

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions just a suggestion about stomach acid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

+Christian+
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 7

Hey everyone hope your dieting is going well and your feeling a bit better, As for me i quit the diet about a week ago and I just went all out and pigged out on some food that im not even going to mention on here. But I have noticed that even though i am eating the foods that i shouldn’t even eating, my oral thrush looks somewhat better and is probally better looking then when i was on the diet. Instead of doing the diet, I have been taking clotrimazole lozenges daily, Acidophilus once a day, and a candex at night before i go to bed. But anyways what i wanted to suggest is that the way I have been eating I think has increased my stomach acid levels, so where when i was on the diet and not eating a lot of food my stomach acid was low, but now that i have gone all out with a death wish I think all this food has increased my stomach acid which I think could probally kill some of the Candida internally if it is hiding somewhere in your gut. I dont want any of you to break your diet and be like me but maybe if there is something you can take, like a supplement or certain food that can increase your stomach acid content while maintaining the strict diet and anti-fungals. I feel better now that i have been eating normal now so I can get my daily calories and at the same time I can take my anti-fungals and yeast eating enzymes to keep my yeast levels in check which is better than not doing it at all. Again the idea of going off your diet is a bad idea but I wanted to share my observation about it.

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

+Christian+ wrote: Hey everyone hope your dieting is going well and your feeling a bit better, As for me i quit the diet about a week ago and I just went all out and pigged out on some food that im not even going to mention on here. But I have noticed that even though i am eating the foods that i shouldn’t even eating, my oral thrush looks somewhat better and is probally better looking then when i was on the diet. Instead of doing the diet, I have been taking clotrimazole lozenges daily, Acidophilus once a day, and a candex at night before i go to bed. But anyways what i wanted to suggest is that the way I have been eating I think has increased my stomach acid levels, so where when i was on the diet and not eating a lot of food my stomach acid was low, but now that i have gone all out with a death wish I think all this food has increased my stomach acid which I think could probally kill some of the Candida internally if it is hiding somewhere in your gut. I dont want any of you to break your diet and be like me but maybe if there is something you can take, like a supplement or certain food that can increase your stomach acid content while maintaining the strict diet and anti-fungals. I feel better now that i have been eating normal now so I can get my daily calories and at the same time I can take my anti-fungals and yeast eating enzymes to keep my yeast levels in check which is better than not doing it at all. Again the idea of going off your diet is a bad idea but I wanted to share my observation about it.

Thank you for sharing your observations. I too are not on the diet any-more but dont feel good either. I experienced a turn around of symptoms. I started the diet because of a set of symptoms, lets call it Group A. I went onto different candida diets over a period of one year. Including all the trying with food diary to figure out underlying food intolerances. In the process of a one year battle and a very focused battle of 2.5 month on the diet here I lost nearly all the symptoms from Group A. BUT I got new ones which where worse and for me unbearable to live with.
    They might have been die-off but what chocked me was the strength off them. Believe me I am not a weak little sissy either. I have to admit that 30 years of candida and probably a not working molybdenum, then me going all out in killing the candida nearly killed me in the process. I stopped the battle, I gave up. Now the sympthoms of called group B are on the decline and I can live and manage my sickness.

As a information all the sympthoms of group A are coming back.

So the wheel of suffering is turning around and around until I find truly out what is wrong. I will see if there is a way through blood tests or whatever to see what is actually wrong with me.

cheers
    Thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Some people here are supplementing with betaine hydrochloric acid and pepsin, which are secreted by the stomach of healthy people. Vitamins and minerals involved in stomach acid production, like zinc, can help too.

I’m glad you’re feeling better, but if you continue eating junk food, candida’s only going to be one of the things you’ll need to worry about. Poor nutrition and toxins are the cause of pretty much all non-genetic degenerative diseases, and genetics accounts for only about 5 in every 1000. That’s why I really feel the diet is worth the commitment, and I feel lucky I was able to make that realisation while I’m still in my 20s.

By the way, how do you know your diet has improved your stomach acid levels? Are you getting warm feelings or acid reflex or something? That would be a sign that something is wrong.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

Hi there
    Can i just also warn you that i also slipped a few months ago. i didnt come off the diet as such but i had a few takeaways, kfc, curry, within a month i was floored. I really thought i had beaten it too. Just be careful because i think whatever you eat builds up some kind of toxin or benefit depending on the food. I have recently started getting diegestive problems again, I think its because ive eaten too much and again tried things i shouldnt.
    when you start the diet you dont recover in a week so therefore i dont think a week of rubbish will always hit you straight away, but it will in the end. If you get any old symptoms go back on the diet. just take care x

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thomas wrote: I have to admit that 30 years of candida and probably a not working molybdenum, then me going all out in killing the candida nearly killed me in the process. I stopped the battle, I gave up. Now the sympthoms of called group B are on the decline and I can live and manage my sickness.

Greetings to you, Thomas.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to explain to the new readers why you made the statement above.

Thomas lives in Sweden, and unfortunately, because of this he has experienced a few problems in obtaining the correct supplements which are necessary for a truly successful treatment. The Molybdenum is just one example. The type of Molybdenum that is necessary should have the following printed on the label in the ingredients section of the label:

“As Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”

Any other type of Molybdenum, such as Potassium Molybdenum, which is what Thomas had, will likely not work as it should.

Able

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Able900 wrote:

I have to admit that 30 years of candida and probably a not working molybdenum, then me going all out in killing the candida nearly killed me in the process. I stopped the battle, I gave up. Now the sympthoms of called group B are on the decline and I can live and manage my sickness.

Greetings to you, Thomas.

If you don’t mind, I’d like to explain to the new readers why you made the statement above.

Thomas lives in Sweden, and unfortunately, because of this he has experienced a few problems in obtaining the correct supplements which are necessary for a truly successful treatment. The Molybdenum is just one example. The type of Molybdenum that is necessary should have the following printed on the label in the ingredients section of the label:

“As Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate”

Any other type of Molybdenum, such as Potassium Molybdenum, which is what Thomas had, will likely not work as it should.

Able

No, Able i dont mind at all. It shows only how important it is to get the right protection before starting with the diet. The die-off is not to be taken lightly especially when one had candida as long as I. Then there is too a problem when you have it a long time and that is of the confusion of symptoms. I am sure that i developed a following of leaky gut and different food allergies. The situation will have to be addressed in a much more controlled manner than I did.

I am going on to the diet again but with much more preparation. And not without the right Molybdenum.

yours
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

No, Able i dont mind at all. It shows only how important it is to get the right protection before starting with the diet. The die-off is not to be taken lightly especially when one had candida as long as I. Then there is too a problem when you have it a long time and that is of the confusion of symptoms. I am sure that i developed a following of leaky gut and different food allergies. The situation will have to be addressed in a much more controlled manner than I did.

Thank you, Thomas, and thanks for your detailed explanation as well.

Able

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘just a suggestion about stomach acid’ is closed to new replies.