Juicing all Meals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Juicing all Meals

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ChevyG20 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I have been juicing my breakfast for about 3 weeks and feel noticeably better sense of well being after juicing vs after eating cooked meals. Of course I only juice allowed vegetables and try to select those that are can act as natural anti-fungals such as Onions, Brussel sprouts, spirinella and other vegetables.

I’m thinking that since we know our bodies take about 50% of our energy to digest food and eating juiced meals could allow our bodies to utilize more energy to focus on resolving the issue we have. The theory is similar to the concept of different types of fasting that allow the human body to repair itself by minimizing the tremendous amount of work involved with digestion.

I’m wondering if anyone on the forum has been able to Juice nearly all of their food intake for a long period of time? I may even try Juicing 2 of my meals a day and see if I can possibly speed up progress by doing that. It’s really a very difficult commitment since after I juice 1 meal I’m always very anxious to have a cooked meal.

ChevyG20
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

I believe I have some kind of candida overgrowth as well and I am new to this forum. I was also thinking about sticking to only juicing vegetables. I am currently juicing but I would like to hear from others with juicing experience.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Juicing gives your digestive system a break which will allow your body to heal. I wouldn’t do it for too long but I think it brings great benefit earlier in your treatment.

-raster

ChevyG20
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Do you have any ideas as what vegetables I can use. I would like to keep it it fruit free, sugar free and fat free. I believe that I have been suffering from this since 2006 and I want my life back. Please help me. Lead me in the right direction. I think I might have systemic candidad. I have been having all kinds of symptoms. The onlything that has helped me out some what, is two dice garlic cloves every morning. Please help I am new to the forum.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Juicing all Meals’ is closed to new replies.