Juicing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Anyone adding juicing to the healing process? I just juiced some spinach, broccoli, cabbage, and cucumber…I’m not getting enough vitamins otherwise…I’m still eating, just adding about 1/2 cup of juice

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Molly; juicing vegetables is a great idea. You can use any of the vegetables shown on the strict diet.

I think you’ve been here long enough to know which posts to ignore, which probably means you ignored Casper’s post. Casper seems to have no idea as far as what type of forum he or she is on, or what a substance called fructose is.

Able

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I just started juicing a few days ago. I hope it helps my digestion.

Ms T
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 22

Yes, I’ve been juicing veggies regularly. It’s a great way to ensure you are getting enough greens.

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

Thanks everyone!

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I think juicing is the way to go during the protocol. This way, I get all the nutrients I need in a meal, and I still have room for 2 eggs, half an avocado, slightly sauteed zucchini, chopped onions and green peppers, and a slice of coconut bread…without getting constipated.

It makes complete sense that you need to do this when your digestion is so fragile.

Before, I was just adding baby spinach to my eggs and bread, and I would sometimes get constipated.

Now with juicing, a 12 oz. glass of juice contains broccoli, asparagus, bok choy, celery, cucumber, jalapenos, kale, lettuce, baby spinach, swiss chard, zucchini, rutabaga, etc.

I juice twice a day, eat 6 eggs daily (2 at each meal), 2-3 slices of coconut bread, 1 glass of kefir, 1.5 avocados, and 1 salad in between for a snack. That’s as much as I can handle and stay regular with digestion. I weigh 167 at 6 feet tall.

Good luck Molly!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Juicing’ is closed to new replies.