juiceing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey i really have to do a cleanse before truly embarking on this diet ,i have been trying to start for wks and continue to mess up ,my new years resolution is to get better and keep this diet up !i was wondering if for my detox cleanse i can juice spinich kale cucumber and garlic with a bit of lemon and stevia ?i was thinking of doing this for a few days before doing the stage 1 thank u

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanse is completely optional and does not even come close to killing off all of the candida, so it is not completely necessary.

Juicing does relieve the digestive system allowing it to heal though.

-raster

hope4eva77

so do u think this is a good idea b4 i start the diet strictly

hope4eva77

i am so hungry i hope the hunger and die off for me is not gonna keep me from work ,is almond butter ok in stage 1 i have natures promise brand ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;31847 wrote: i am so hungry i hope the hunger and die off for me is not gonna keep me from work ,is almond butter ok in stage 1 i have natures promise brand ?

Juicing vegetables for a cleanse is a great idea, Hope. If you have a difficult time with the cleanse while trying to work, it’s acceptable to have a few boiled organic eggs on a daily basis along with the juice. These will hopefully supply enough protein to help you through your days. Just be sure that the eggs are organic.

I’m afraid almond butter is not a very good idea during the treatment, especially during stage one.

Able

hope4eva77

thanks yes i think the boiled eggs is a good addition ,i plan on doing the juicing detox for a least 3 days to a wk depending on how i feel .no almond butter !that breaks my heart is it because it can mold ?i have been eating almond butter and celery and it saves my life when wanted a snack i really shouldn’t have like candy ! do u really think it will keep me from getting better if i follow the diet Strictly otherwise ?

hope4eva77

oh i know organic is always best and i try to get when possible but i really cant afford so i sumtimes eat red white eggs and reg chicken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘juiceing’ is closed to new replies.