Juice Plus Capsules etc

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Juice Plus Capsules etc

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tude58 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Can I take Juice Plus fruit capsules on this? I take the greens one to add more veggies.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It generally looks OK but I question why the fruit one does not contain sugar. I’d also be concerned about whether it contains any GMO ingredients or not because it is not organic.

-raster

tude58

Thank you Raster! I’ve looked around on it and everything says natural. Just thought it would help the immune system etc. I have a ton of it and wanted to start it up again. The green one is great for trying to shove veggies down.

Mimij67
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Just because you don’t agree with the marketing approach or the fact that they sponsor their own research (Doesn’t every drug company?) does not mean it is not a good product. My holistic doctor has been using Juice Plus in her practice successfully for many, many years and she does NOT sell it, nor do I. It is not just fruits and veggies, it is the juice from key fruits and veggies that has been freeze dried. It contains enzymes in it that fungal Candida does NOT like. It helps the gut restore normal flora. It helps the liver detoxify. My doc treates a very complex auto-immune condition that is not treatable by Western Doctors. Juice Plus has been key to my healing. My energy is amazing on this stuff. My recovery from exercies is rediculous. I used to get very sore after a ballet barre class the next day. Now, not at all. In Australia tons of althetes use this stuff for endurance and recovery. It is not a fractionated vitamin supplement. It is a powerful whole food. I used to have crazy oily skin for 30 years, and within one week of starting Juice Plus red and green (I don’t bother with the vinyard blend, as my doc does not recommend it) my oily skin is GONE. I am not saying this stuff is a magic pill, I am saying that like the research suggests, this stuff strengthens the immune system and helps the body detoxify so it can do all of its processes better! If people are not willing to try Juice Plus (really it is not more expensive than a cup of coffee per day or any of the other supplements you are probably taking) I think, wow! Your loss. It has been life changing for me. And the capsules do not contain any added sugar.

tude58

I can’t see where anyone said they disagreed with the marketing approach but sure could have missed it. I signed up as a distributor, quit because I have a subscription to Consumer Labs and JP doesn’t have all the company says it does in it. I stopped marketing it because people are wise enough to choose wisely these days. BUT I do take it every day, even if it does have only 78% of what it’s supposed to have. That’s 78% more than I would be getting otherwise.

It’s a good product and it’s helping me get what I need:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Juice Plus Capsules etc’ is closed to new replies.