Jorge's Protocol

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Jorge's Protocol

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bekred 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am pretty sure dvjorge recommends my more restrictive diet because he mentioned problems with rice.

If you can’t get pharmaceutical probiotics, I recommend trying out HMF neuro which is the only human derived probiotic.

-raster

bekred
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 16

Raster, what is the difference between pharmaceutical probiotics and the probiotics recommended on the website and say something like Threelac? So would you recommend the pharmaceutical probiotics over the HMF neuro?

Also, Raster and/or Jorge, Do you think I am ok to do plain greek yogurt? I know Raster you have said you only do goats milk yogurt. The smell of goats milk makes me sick, so not sure I could handle that. The current yogurt I am using is from Whole Foods and has only 2 grams of sugar per serving, which is significantly less than all of the other brands I have looked at.

Thank you both so much!

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

I just checked my yogurt. It’s milk yogurt from outdoor cows that are actually in a meadow, not in a stable. The yogurt is made from whole milk, so not from skimmed milk.

My yogurt contains 35 grams of sugar per litre. That sounds like a lot, but no sugar is added; it’s the natural lactose from the milk, or what’s left of that lactose after the yogurt bacteria have processed most of it.

I estimate that I consume about one litre of this yogurt a week.

bekred

Where do you purchase this yogurt from ? The yogurt I have been eating doesn’t say anything about being from cows that feed from the meadow. It doesn’t have added sugar though. 2 grams of milk sugar per one cup serving.

raster
    Participant

bekred;57065 wrote: Raster, what is the difference between pharmaceutical probiotics and the probiotics recommended on the website and say something like Threelac? So would you recommend the pharmaceutical probiotics over the HMF neuro?

Also, Raster and/or Jorge, Do you think I am ok to do plain greek yogurt? I know Raster you have said you only do goats milk yogurt. The smell of goats milk makes me sick, so not sure I could handle that. The current yogurt I am using is from Whole Foods and has only 2 grams of sugar per serving, which is significantly less than all of the other brands I have looked at.

Thank you both so much!

The types of strains is the main difference and the potency. Pharmaceutical grade probiotics will contain high doses of specific bacteria that you likely can’t obtain at most health stores. Threelac is a very low count, low strain product (3 strains less than billion cfu per capsule). I would recommend getting 3 different probiotics that contain these 3 bacteria separetely if you wanted something in higher doseages. HMF neuro is the only human derived one which means that your body will recognize and utilize it easier (just my opinion in how it works well).

The main thing to worry about with yogurt is what animal it comes from. Goats a way better option than cows. I really like the flavor of my goat milk more personally, just sweeten with stevia!

-raster

Floggi

bekred;57067 wrote: Where do you purchase this yogurt from ?

Almost all ordinary supermarkets sell this, or very similar, yogurt. I purchase mine from what might be the largest supermarket chain in my country, Albert Heijn.

Plain, virtually unprocessed yogurt is a commodity product that’s available everywhere.

bekred

Yes I have plain yogurt. I was hoping to find where the yogurt that comes from cows fed in pastures can be purchased. I haven’t seen it at local grocery stores or at Whole Foods. Perhaps it varies a lot by country though.. 🙂

Floggi

Yes, it does vary by country. I think it has to do with “food culture”.

These differences are very interesting once you look at them. Like how sweet food is: in the USA, food tends to be sweetened much, much more than here. To my amazement, I discovered (on this forum, I believe) that in the USA even table salt may contain added sugar to make it sweeter. That would be ab-so-lute-ly unthinkable in my country.

A friend once sent a bar of very high quality chocolate from here home country to friends in San Francisco. Her friends informed her that they were sorry, but they had had to throw away the bar of chocolate. Something must have happened during transport, they said, because the chocolate had turned bad: it was very bitter. In reality, of course, it was just high quality chocolate, without the added sugar to which her friends had obviously grown so accustomed that anything that didn’t contain huge amounts of sugar tasted bitter to them.

Another famous example is one from Ikea. Ikea opened its first shops in the USA. Among other things, they offered glass vases for flowers. In all countries where Ikea had opened shops before, the clientele recognized these glass objects as vases for flowers, and used them for that purpose. To Ikea management’s surprise, American customers didn’t see these same objects as vases, but as drinking glasses.

I could go on like this. I’m focusing now on the differences between my culture and the USA (which may make it seem like I’m making a fool of you, but that’s not my intention). However, I could give similar examples of cultural differences between my country and Poland, or Azerbaidzjan, or Italy, or Zimbabwe. It’s really quite interesting to observe how something that’s considered a given in one country is considered queer or even off-limits in another country.

bekred

Jorge,
    Hello again! I have a couple more questions. I just want to make sure I am doing this right. So you recommend I take 3-4 of the S. Boulardii orally each day, and then do the clear water enemas and then an enema with one S. Boulardii capsule twice a week. I need to follow this regimen for at least 2 months. After that point, do I continue to take S. Boulardii on a lower dose for maintenance? I guess I’m just wondering if it is like a probiotic and if I should continue to take it indefinitely on a smaller dose. Do you still take it? Or is it something you do for awhile and then stop? Thank you again for your help!!
    Rebekah

raster
    Participant

bekred;58141 wrote: Jorge,
    Hello again! I have a couple more questions. I just want to make sure I am doing this right. So you recommend I take 3-4 of the S. Boulardii orally each day, and then do the clear water enemas and then an enema with one S. Boulardii capsule twice a week. I need to follow this regimen for at least 2 months. After that point, do I continue to take S. Boulardii on a lower dose for maintenance? I guess I’m just wondering if it is like a probiotic and if I should continue to take it indefinitely on a smaller dose. Do you still take it? Or is it something you do for awhile and then stop? Thank you again for your help!!
    Rebekah

I did this for one month minus the enemas after doing the diet and my own protocol for about 3-4 years, and I think it cured my CRC (candida related complex). I haven’t continued with boulardii after that one month.

-raster

bekred

Thank you Raster! Two more questions: is there a certain brand of boulardii that is best? Also, where do you purchase this nystatin?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Jorge's Protocol’ is closed to new replies.