Jorge, question for you….

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Jorge, question for you….

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

jdib
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 23

Jorge,

I sent you a private message but you never replied (you probably didn’t see it).

Anyhow, are you saying that we should get candida hypo-sensitization shots even if we aren’t allergic or only if we test positive to allergy?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

jdib;39371 wrote: Jorge,

I sent you a private message but you never replied (you probably didn’t see it).

Anyhow, are you saying that we should get candida hypo-sensitization shots even if we aren’t allergic or only if we test positive to allergy?

The shots no only reduce your allergy to the yeast but stimulate your immune system to attack it.

If you have the possibility of get them, it will be a good step toward to recovering.

Jorge.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Jorge,

Do you have any info on the ingredients in the shots?

thank you

jdib

*bump*

Yes – any info on these shots would be greatly appreciated. Whats in them? What lab produces it? Etc..

I’m gonna see an allergist in a few days and I’d love to be prepared.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

jdib,
    Will you please update this after you’ve been to an allergist? I’m in the process of fighting to see an allergist any information you have would be most useful.

jdib

Sure – but I would live for Jorge to reply so I can be better prepared. I think the guy is gonna look at me like I’m nuts.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The shots ingredients are candida albicans I believe. I would look up old threads on the topic.

-raster

dvjorge
    Participant

raster;39482 wrote: The shots ingredients are candida albicans I believe. I would look up old threads on the topic.

-raster

Yes, the shots are made in the same Allergist office (like were my) They use candida albicans extract (dead cells) in a vehicle. They don’t contain Thymerosal.

It is really important your Allergist tests you with a Candida Hyposensitivity Test.
    This test will show your immune response to candida. If the test is negative, then the Allergist will give you the shots.

Jorge.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Jorge, couldn’t find your post again on S. boulardii, so I found this post, and thought I would ask. I haven’t really tried that species of probiotic again, but I know I did last year before my whole candida journey this year, trying to heal. Sometimes I felt like it helped, and other times not, so I can’t really say anything for this year. My question is, what type of S. boulardii did you buy? I tried a couple; first one I tried was Jarrow’s last year, and I felt horrible; I researched it, and maybe it was due to the mos (sugars-right?). Then, tried florastor; sometimes okay, other times, not. Just curious? I can’t say anything now as I am starting to handle some supplements more and more as I am trying to heal! I just know I have read good stuff about this strain in the past, too; especially in crohn’s patients as I feel I relate even though I have my colon out now. I don’t if you have read some of my stories, but yes, long, nasty road I have been down!!

dvjorge
    Participant

kjones02;39566 wrote: Jorge, couldn’t find your post again on S. boulardii, so I found this post, and thought I would ask. I haven’t really tried that species of probiotic again, but I know I did last year before my whole candida journey this year, trying to heal. Sometimes I felt like it helped, and other times not, so I can’t really say anything for this year. My question is, what type of S. boulardii did you buy? I tried a couple; first one I tried was Jarrow’s last year, and I felt horrible; I researched it, and maybe it was due to the mos (sugars-right?). Then, tried florastor; sometimes okay, other times, not. Just curious? I can’t say anything now as I am starting to handle some supplements more and more as I am trying to heal! I just know I have read good stuff about this strain in the past, too; especially in crohn’s patients as I feel I relate even though I have my colon out now. I don’t if you have read some of my stories, but yes, long, nasty road I have been down!!

Yes, I know you have had a hard time.

I have posted a lot about S. Boulardii. Now, there is a hot topic about it. I use Nutricology S. Boulardii. I think any of them may work in the same way.

You will feel bad for a while since S. Boulardii will fight candida. It is normal to have reactions and symptoms.

You may have yeast allergy and to react to it. I have it but can tolerate S. Boulardii.

Jorge.

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Thanks! Yeah, I just wasn’t sure about it because I really do think I have a yeast allergy. I remember last year, and I thought I was being all healthy by taking food-based supplements, too; examples include new chapter, garden of life, megafood. However, come to find out, they were making me feel bad. I was able to pin-point that due to the yeast even though they say it is a yeast that doesn’t cause candida symptoms.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Jorge, question for you….’ is closed to new replies.