Jorge – did you have a relapse ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Jorge – did you have a relapse ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LRHG
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 26

Jorge,
    I’m catching up on my yahoo group emails.
    Today I read on the frequent-dose-chelation group on August 8, 2012 that you report you have a ‘persistent unresponsive fungal infection.’

Have you relapsed ?

It was very disheartening to read this since you have reported on this forum that you are aymptom free well before August 8.

Susan

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

LRHG wrote: Jorge,
    I’m catching up on my yahoo group emails.
    Today I read on the frequent-dose-chelation group on August 8, 2012 that you report you have a ‘persistent unresponsive fungal infection.’

Have you relapsed ?

It was very disheartening to read this since you have reported on this forum that you are aymptom free well before August 8.

Susan

Susan,
    Where have you read I have had a relapse ???

Yes, I had a persistent and unresponsive yeast infection. I have posted it many times.
    So far, I haven’t had any relapse. I have one year chelating because I don’t want mercury in my body. Mercury attacks the thyroid and I have had thyroid issues.

I am not following a diet but I don’t use sugar either.

LRHG
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 26

I never stated I read you had a relapse.

I stated you reported a “persistent unresponsive fungal infection.”
    This was on teh frequent-chelation group, post #91214.
    Specifically, you said:
    “My main problem has been a persistent unresponsive fungal infection.
    I am chelating mercury to see if it helps.”

This was on 8/8, less than 1 month ago.

Can you see how this looks ? It looks like you are saying you are chelating to see if it will help you with a persistent infection. There is no mistaking it.

Susan

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

LRHG wrote: I never stated I read you had a relapse.

I stated you reported a “persistent unresponsive fungal infection.”
    This was on teh frequent-chelation group, post #91214.
    Specifically, you said:
    “My main problem has been a persistent unresponsive fungal infection.
    I am chelating mercury to see if it helps.”

This was on 8/8, less than 1 month ago.

Can you see how this looks ? It looks like you are saying you are chelating to see if it will help you with a persistent infection. There is no mistaking it.

Susan

Yes, it was the reason because I began chelation a year ago. Linda, and many other group members know it. I have been symptom free but I can not be totally sure I won’t relapse. Time will tell and I will continue to chelate until I reach the 2 year period.
    What I have said in the yahoo group is chelation hasn’t done in my case the magic of eliminating candida. It may helps but isn’t what has done the most in my case. I was expecting more and wanted to hear what they were to say about it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Jorge – did you have a relapse ?’ is closed to new replies.