Jorge

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Have you ever seen any studies done that try to link crc with any particular genetic makeup/mutations? Could you provide me links to papers that discuss the cell mediated tolerance of candida. I would appreciate it.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

impossible;51652 wrote: Have you ever seen any studies done that try to link crc with any particular genetic makeup/mutations? Could you provide me links to papers that discuss the cell mediated tolerance of candida. I would appreciate it.

In the case of CRC, No. However, CMC is associated to genetic issues and runs in families.

Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis is lot more severe than Candida Related Complex. It normally begins very early in life, and there are severe skin manifestations. This is a very serious illness and patient quality of life is very low. They need permanent antifungal drugs to keep the fungus under some control.

Candida Related Complex is more an Iatrogenic disease. It means triggered by antibiotics but where immune suppression also plays a big role. The immune suppression in the case of CRC is mostly ACQUIRED. I mean drove by the same fungus when it growths or caused by an additional problem that is polarizing the immune system in a chronic Th2 mode. I can think about mercury, viruses, severe toxicity, or any other issue. It may be a combination of some of them including the same yeast ability to maneuvers the immune response.

It is well demonstrated by medicine that antigens can paralyze the immune response over time. It depends the amount and the time they have been present. A chronic immune paralysis is sometimes the first thing to happen before several or a long antibiotic round may cause this syndrome.

The last defense, one time the immune system is paralyzed, is the antagonistic bacterial flora.
    Antibiotics disrupt our last defense and the fungus growth out of control.

Jorge.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

The part that im interested is the tolerance of antigen, in both humoral and cell mediated immunity, but particularly cell mediated immunity.

Has the genetically influenced mechanism for allowance of overgrowth been found in cmc? What is it?

Im very intrigued.

dvjorge
    Participant

impossible;51665 wrote: The part that im interested is the tolerance of antigen, in both humoral and cell mediated immunity, but particularly cell mediated immunity.

Has the genetically influenced mechanism for allowance of overgrowth been found in cmc? What is it?

Im very intrigued.

Not that I am aware of. The humoral immune response doesn’t play a big role controlling mucosal candidiasis. It is more implicated defending us when the fungus reach serum.

Mucosal candidiasis is controlled by cell-mediated immunity. Many intracellular pathogens have the ability of manipulating cell-mediated immunity to avoid our defenses. It is documented candida albicans has different mechanisms to drive the immune system.

Chronic antigenemia is also documented by medicine. The immune system defends us against any intruder but, if the intruder ( the antigen ) is able to persist and even growth, overtime, the immune system stops attacking it. This is what is known as an immune paralysis caused by chronic antigenemia.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Jorge’ is closed to new replies.