jay253 candida progress photos

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions jay253 candida progress photos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jay253 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jay253
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 43

sense starting a low carb diet using candida clear and olive extract my candida strings witch im not sure was worms or not have been changing appearance,the first ones i must find the pics later had a green curled hard little ball then 12 clear tubes comeing from it with dark beeds along them here is what im finding now. is it candida forsure?

jay253

today was the first time i have seen anything white, the first 2 months it was like the first pic only. about 20 to 40 of em in each enema,these strings only come out in the first release and the liquid is clear, my gi still claims that its only plaque and candida doesn’t go fungal or cause leaky gut and that he would see it in colonoscopy. he also don’t believe in dysbiosis, I believe im to ill to do colonoscopy at this time and the meds i think wont work on me they didn’t when i had my wisdom teeth removed,i tried to see another gi he wouldn’t look at my pics or listen to me he didn’t even note i have gerd and he blamed all my problems on that i drink beer he keep asking about mental health and drug use.. i look like a skater does that mean im crazy and a dope head i guess so! i haven’t been able to smoke weed in over 10 years because of sore throat i only drink because of ear pain rather then use Vicodin. i told him about my frequent use of aleive Tylenol and ibprophen and he like oh thats ok no its the alcohol that damaged your liver

jay253

im now using paddock 150 bill nystatin powder along with coconut oil ,garlic, and cinnamon ,and oregano oil in tea, also other probiotics, dds-1 and bacillus coagulans and yogurt… i have natrens 3 pack system available also! im not sure if i should be adding anything with the nystatin like i am now? also should i try a candida enzyme product to help dissolve these candida strings?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘jay253 candida progress photos’ is closed to new replies.