Ive seen much more improvement eating alot of vegetables.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ive seen much more improvement eating alot of vegetables.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamHolst 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Since my last setback I have upped my dose of vegtables from twice a day to now steaming vegetables 6 or 7 times a day and ive been improving dramtically. Eat as much vegetables is you can it really helps.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

WilliamHolst wrote: Since my last setback I have upped my dose of vegtables from twice a day to now steaming vegetables 6 or 7 times a day and ive been improving dramtically. Eat as much vegetables is you can it really helps.

I know they are so beneficial. Think of them as natures vitamins. Do you make green smoothies? I don’t my self have a juicer but would love to get one. Great way to get vegetables and some fruits, when you juice them into a smoothies they are more bio available. Pretty much eat as much vegetables as you can. If my body would allow me I would be vegetarian and consume beans and seafood. Unfortunately i must eat 2500-3000 calories a day which is extremely hard without meat. I lose weight if I don’t which I cannot afford to lose any more weight.

WilliamHolst

Since vegetables like broccoli contain 2g of sugar in them and Raster states trying to stay under 25g of sugar a day. If I eat too many vegetables am I at risk of eating too much sugar. I mean im eating alottt of vegetables.

blakek89

WilliamHolst wrote: Since vegetables like broccoli contain 2g of sugar in them and Raster states trying to stay under 25g of sugar a day. If I eat too many vegetables am I at risk of eating too much sugar. I mean im eating alottt of vegetables.

Well don’t go overboard obviously, remember moderation is key. I didn’t follow that saying and I have lots of food sensitivities. So don’t go crazy. When you are further along your treatment you can enjoy more without the worry of screwing up all of your progress.

blakek89

WilliamHolst wrote: Since vegetables like broccoli contain 2g of sugar in them and Raster states trying to stay under 25g of sugar a day. If I eat too many vegetables am I at risk of eating too much sugar. I mean im eating alottt of vegetables.

@william

Could you list the kinds of vegetables you are eating and the serving sizes?

blakek89

WilliamHolst

Im currently eating about 10-12 servings of broccoli a day along with 8-10 servings of zucchini a day sometime I switch the zucchine with asparagus or green bell peppers. I havent had a problem eating this much in fact its working quite well.

blakek89

WilliamHolst wrote: Im currently eating about 10-12 servings of broccoli a day along with 8-10 servings of zucchini a day sometime I switch the zucchine with asparagus or green bell peppers. I havent had a problem eating this much in fact its working quite well.

Thats excellent that it’s helping you. To me that sounds like a lot of broccoli, but if its all your really eating then it’s not. Where are you getting your protein from?

WilliamHolst

Yea thats basically all im eating i also have chicken once a day with an onion, other then that its all vegetables since thats all my body can handle at the moment.

blakek89

Is your fat coming from Coconut Oil or EVOO. Or are you just not eating fat at the moment?

WilliamHolst

Yea im actually eating coconut oil 3 tbsp a day. Im kinda afraid of fat tho because when I ate an avocado I had a bad reaction.

blakek89

WilliamHolst wrote: Yea im actually eating coconut oil 3 tbsp a day. Im kinda afraid of fat tho because when I ate an avocado I had a bad reaction.

Do Not fear fat. Fat is very good for you, it is essential for human function, and critical for brain development and function. If you avoid fat you risk the chance of becoming deficient in fatty acids. Your body cannot utilize vitamins that you eat if there is not fat to bind to during digestion, this is critical otherwise you could potentially run the risk of become deficient in some fat soluble vitamins. I understand your concern but avoiding fat will not help you. Fat is also a major source of calories 2.25 times more than protein, so if you can only eat coconut oil for now then just eat that though I would add in Extra Virgin Olive Oil to get in some monounsaturated fats.

blakek89

You generally get reactions from a foods protein content not the fat. When someone has an allergy true or candida induced it’s the protein in the food that the body see’s as an invader and sends antibodies after.

WilliamHolst

Thanks for the advice I will add in some olive oil. I was taking it for a while but recently quit so I will start taking some on a daily basis. Thanks.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ive seen much more improvement eating alot of vegetables.’ is closed to new replies.