I've received the reults from the candida immune complex test..Help?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I've received the reults from the candida immune complex test..Help?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Participant
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 38

The results are that I have a 0.2 reading of candida and the normal result is 0.9, does this mean I don’t have candida? I also had a metametrix DNA candida stool test 1 year ago which also gave me a negative result and a vaginal yeast culture which tested and was negative for yeast but positive for bacterial vaginonosi. My main systom is a vaginal infection and sugar cravings. What do you think?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

1000557;55955 wrote: The results are that I have a 0.2 reading of candida and the normal result is 0.9, does this mean I don’t have candida? I also had a metametrix DNA candida stool test 1 year ago which also gave me a negative result and a vaginal yeast culture which tested and was negative for yeast but positive for bacterial vaginonosi. My main systom is a vaginal infection and sugar cravings. What do you think?

What test did you take ??

Was it done by Genova Lab ?? If so, post the complete results.

Jorge.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘I've received the reults from the candida immune complex test..Help?’ is closed to new replies.