I've only got ONE symptom… could do with some advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I've only got ONE symptom… could do with some advice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Katemate3 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

Hi guys,

So, I have a pain in my upper abdominal for months and months now, (did all doctors tests, nothing was found etc.) So I saw a nutritionist a few months ago I got a test result back saying I had candida and dysbiosis. I assume this was the cause of my stomach pain, so adopted a very strict (even though my nutritionist said I didn’t need a strict diet) candida diet like the one on this forum. Within a few weeks my stomach pain went away (on the right track it seems) however, now the stomach pain is back like before, with no changes to my diet or medication etc.

I have no other candida symptoms- no vaginal yeast, rashes, brain fog etc. JUST the stomach pain. Is it possible that it is not candida that is causing my stomach pain, but something else entirely? And therefore, if I then have no other candida symptoms, should I give up on the diet, give up on the antifungals and think of myself as without candida?!

OR do I have candida as the test suggests, even though I have no other symptoms. I did experience die off when I started antifungals, so there must be something..

As you can see, i’m confused. Could it be that my only symptom of candida overgrowth is the stomach pain? Has anyone else experienced this?

I’m tempted to try something with sugar to see how my stomach and body reacts, but then I don’t want to ruin something I’ve been doing for months.

Didn’t mean this to be so long, any opinions would be welcome 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Go ahead and test out some food, but eat some fruit and not white sugar…

Have you been tested for SIBO or anything else?

We all have candida in our bodies, if we did not have it we would die, so you do have it. Its a matter of whether its pathogenic or not, and whatever test you took likely concluded it was pathogenic I assume…

I recommend trying out acupuncture which can help with the pain and get the body readjusted. You could also have portions of your spine out of alingment or organs out of alingment and could get these adjusted via a chiropractor or kinesiologist.

-raster

Katemate3

Thanks raster! Will see if I can get tested for SIBO- I assume one of the many tests I did with my nutritionist should have covered it.. May try some fruit tomorrow. Also when I get over the idea of acupuncture I will go to it. (gives me the chills thinking about it..)!

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Katemate3;52576 wrote: Thanks raster! Will see if I can get tested for SIBO- I assume one of the many tests I did with my nutritionist should have covered it.. May try some fruit tomorrow. Also when I get over the idea of acupuncture I will go to it. (gives me the chills thinking about it..)!

Kate,

Exactly what test did you take for candida/dysbiosis?
    Blood, CDSA, Antibody, etc????

Katemate3

Hi Danny

It was a urine organic acids test EDIT: and a stool comprehensive parasitology test- how comes?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I've only got ONE symptom… could do with some advice’ is closed to new replies.