I've been on diet 9 weeks and lost 15 lbs – is this normal ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I've been on diet 9 weeks and lost 15 lbs – is this normal ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  beccana14 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

I am 6ft tall, and now 186 lbs (almost my ideal weight).
    I was 203 lbs a few weeks before starting the diet 9 weeks ago but have lost more than 15 lbs during that time.

Is this normal. Do other people experience such a weight loss?

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

Google weight loss in the forum search box. This question gets addressed weekly.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are likely going from a relatively unhealthy diet to a healthier diet so imagine what happens.

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

15 lbs is not too bad.

I was exactly 249lbs on May 29th & now I am 202lbs & still dropping. I am also 6′ tall with a bigger build but don’t want to go any further down.

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

I think I’m one of the rare few who does not lose weight on this diet. And I could stand to lose a couple of pounds. I’m stumped as to why my body holds onto these ten extra pounds the way it does even on the strict diet. Not that my main reason in starting it was to lose weight, but it would have been a nice perk considering how difficult and restrictive this way of eating is.

Rebecca

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I've been on diet 9 weeks and lost 15 lbs – is this normal ?’ is closed to new replies.