Itchy skin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

I’ve had the most annoying itchy skin on and off for several days. It’s on my back and nowhere else. I don’t have a rash or hives. I have dry skin, but I moisturize and this shouldn’t be a problem.

Has anyone else experienced this? I read some pages on this subject via the search and didn’t see anything specific to my situation. Is this a die-off symptom?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I experienced this symptom throughout the die-off period, it is really annoying like you got on wool clothing. You are just starting the diet after the cleanse, correct?

Not to worry, it goes away over time…

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

BlueSkies wrote: I’ve had the most annoying itchy skin on and off for several days. It’s on my back and nowhere else. I don’t have a rash or hives. I have dry skin, but I moisturize and this shouldn’t be a problem.
    Has anyone else experienced this? I read some pages on this subject via the search and didn’t see anything specific to my situation. Is this a die-off symptom?

Hi, Blue.

Is the skin flaking as well as itching? If so, or if it does later, this is part of healing the infestation. You may shed part of your skin because it was effected (even if you weren’t aware) by the infestation. Normal places for this to happen is the back, stomach, arms and legs, but not necessarily all at one time, and often only one area will experience this. As long as you’re not seeing a red or bumpy rash, don’t worry, it’s just part of your healing process. Try rubbing coconut oil on your back just as you might a lotion.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Yes blue… this is normal! An itchy back (& eyes) is the first thing that happens to me when I increase antifungals/ probiotics. It’s different to the rash I get from a food reaction.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Thanks for the replies. It’s really annoying. It’s an itch that won’t go away! Funny that it’s always over the lung area too. Wonder if there’s anything in that. (Not worried about something ominous, but just the general location)

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

BlueSkies wrote: Thanks for the replies. It’s really annoying. It’s an itch that won’t go away! Funny that it’s always over the lung area too. Wonder if there’s anything in that. (Not worried about something ominous, but just the general location)

One thing that will help with dry itchy skin is getting a water filter for your shower. They are not to expensive.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

raster wrote: I experienced this symptom throughout the die-off period, it is really annoying like you got on wool clothing. You are just starting the diet after the cleanse, correct?

Not to worry, it goes away over time…

-Raster

Listen to this man.
    I am absolutely convinced he has been fighting an intestinal fungal overgrowth because his advice point to that.
    Yes, it is a classic die-off symptom that will go away some day.
    Jorge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Itchy skin’ is closed to new replies.