Itchy Rash

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Itchy Rash

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sby 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Eileen40
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

I started Stage One, the diet, a few days ago. Now my body is covered with an itchy red rash that is driving me crazy! The coating on my tongue is mostly gone, but this rash is making me wonder if I’ll be able to go the weeks it takes for my body to detox and eliminate the fungus.

History: Two months ago, I was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. They kept me for five days on an IV drip filled with antibiotics. I continued to take oral antibiotics for another week after leaving the hospital. I’ve had cadiditis before, but this is the worst it has ever been.

Please help

Has anyone else had this rash? What did you do? How long did it last?

sby
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 27

I have recently begun the cleanse and a few days ago hives appeared on my head and back of neck. They itch too. I’m assuming they’re a result of my cleansing. Not sure how to ease the itch either. Anyone have any advice?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Has anyone else had this rash? What did you do? How long did it last?

Yes, most people have a rash when the treatment is working. Rash which starts or becomes worse after a treatment is started most always represents a healing reaction of the body. This is to say that it’s part of the cure actually. The poisons have to come out when your healing, and this is just one way that takes place.

Are you using the supplement Molybdenum to help with the reactions? If not, you should try to obtain it.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Able

sby

Yes, I began the Molybedenum yesterday or day before. Should I be taking more than the 250 mg at this point because of the hives. Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sby wrote: Yes, I began the Molybedenum yesterday or day before. Should I be taking more than the 250 mg at this point because of the hives. Thanks.

Yes, I would take 250 mcg three times a day.
    This may not help a lot with the rash, but then again it might. At any rate, this supplement is going to protect the liver and kidneys from the toxins, and this is what you really need.

PS: You typed mg instead of mcg, did you mean to do that? If so, you probably won’t need any more than that.

Able

sby

Able…

Yes I meant ‘mcg’.

Also, just want to give a shout-out for epsom salts. A bath as hot as one can stand with 2 cups of epsom salts really helps to pull out toxins if one soaks for at least 20-30 minutes. It definitely helped relieve the itchiness for several hours at a time for me, until the bumps and itchiness finally disappeared (took about a week). In between soaks I’d use a washcloth soaked in a bowl of hot water and epsom salts and apply where necessary.

Also, it can be added (1-2 teaspoons) to a flush…it’s a really good bowel mover and toxin remover.

Susan

greebles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 31

@sby

I too have a terribly itchy rash. I don’t have a bath, but scrubbing selsun blue (with hands) and very hot water followed with calamine lotion has really been helping my itching. I still can’t sleep through the night but it is much less itchy during the day. I think it’s the calamine that relieves the itch.

good luck! I know for me, the rash is the worst part of my candidiasis

sby

Hi Greebles,

I’ve been soaking every two days with the epsom salts and the rash is dissipating and the itchiness is much better. I’m not familiar with Selsun Blue. If you want you can always soak a washrag in a bowl of hot water and epsom salts and apply where you need it. But I do hope your rash is subsiding… Good luck.

sby

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

sby wrote: Hi Greebles,

I’ve been soaking every two days with the epsom salts and the rash is dissipating and the itchiness is much better. I’m not familiar with Selsun Blue. If you want you can always soak a washrag in a bowl of hot water and epsom salts and apply where you need it. But I do hope your rash is subsiding… Good luck.

sby

Hi sby, how much epsom salt do you put in your bath when you soak? I want to give this a try.

Thanks

Marbro

sby

Hi Marbro,

I use at least 2 cups of epsom salts for a bath. I’ve been doing it every two days, but have missed a day or so now and really feel the need to soak. Make sure the water is as hot as you can stand and stay in at least 20-30 minutes. Probably best to do it on an empty stomach or close to it. Enjoy.

sby

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Itchy Rash’ is closed to new replies.