Itchy Lips…..Swelling few times— Is this Die OFF?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Itchy Lips…..Swelling few times— Is this Die OFF?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

can itchy/swollen lips be a symptom of Die OFF, or is it any thing else?

has anyone ever experienced this? The lips remain itchy always, and some times seems to swell?
    They swell when I bite them unable to bear the itch.

I never had this problem, it only started after starting the diet and antifungals?

or, can it be a reaction/allergy to any food? like raw lattice or other vegetables?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

nikki wrote: can itchy/swollen lips be a symptom of Die OFF, or is it any thing else?
    has anyone ever experienced this? The lips remain itchy always, and some times seems to swell?
    They swell when I bite them unable to bear the itch.
    I never had this problem, it only started after starting the diet and antifungals?
    or, can it be a reaction/allergy to any food? like raw lattice or other vegetables?

It can actually be either one of the two causes you’ve named. Hopefully it’s simply die-off caused by the Candida toxins being expelled from the body. This is also a normal symptom of a Candida infestation, so really there’s no way of knowing for certain the exact cause, other than saying it’s caused by a Candida overgrowth in general. Use all the means available to keep the toxins moving out of your body.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Itchy Lips…..Swelling few times— Is this Die OFF?’ is closed to new replies.