Itchy bum hole

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Itchy bum hole

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Very gross I know — sorry — is this part of dieoff??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is a common symptom…it will go away in time after months on the diet.

winemom

What is it?????

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Dont be sorry. I have it too.
    I had it in 30 years and its got much better with the diet.

But flares up when I have lemon or lime and sometimes when I have too much kefir.
    Dont know what it is and why its acting up. But all in all it got 80 percent better with me. Dont know if that is die-off because I had it before.

cheers
    Thomas

winemom

Well I sure am glad I am married – I would hate to have such symptom on a first date hahaha

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

winemom wrote: Well I sure am glad I am married – I would hate to have such symptom on a first date hahaha

me too for 25 years now. Still my wife is happy for me that it gets better for me.

Its terrible, it started with me when I was 17 teen and back then I was too shy to go to the doctor. When I was adult and the suffering was too much. I went and he didnt know what it is about. He only said that there is hardly any skin left and it looks like it was boiled and burned. Do you think the guy made a little effort to help me.
    Nope! I was left alone. The only thing he gave me was cortisone crème. Which didn’t really helped either.

Lets go and win that battle and kick that bastard out of our body, that sucker who made our life hell!

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think its just an allergy symptom. Skin problems are very common with candida, and its because the skin is an organ and has the ability to detox the body from toxins. Unfortunately, this can occur in many different parts of the body.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Itchy bum hole’ is closed to new replies.