Itching

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tommo
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 10

Hi

Can anyone help.. I am getting itching sensations after taking Molybdenum and probiotics should i carry on taking them is this die off or allergy? I seem to be having reactions to anything that will help..
    Probiotics is an instant reaction but the molybdenum takes a while to kick in ;o(

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check your probiotics and make sure it doesn’t contain sugar, maltodextrin, etc.

I believe the itching and reaction symptoms you are experiencing are die-off symptoms where candida dies and floods your body with toxins.

-raster

Tommo

Can moly cause die off? is so should i just keep taking it will it subside eventually?
    I can cope with it when i have some anti hystamine

raster
    Participant

Are you taking “Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate?”

Here’s a post abuot it and how it works…

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

I haven’t heard of molybdenum causing die-off, it should prevent it.

-raster

Tommo

Yes its Chelated it seems to be happening with a lot of things recently especially the antifungals it last a few hours and then i get the normal die off symptoms..I got in an epsom salt bath and it stops it so am guessing it must be some wierd die off ;o( thanks for the advice..

raster
    Participant

It typically gets better as you heal from my experience and should completely dissappear within weeks to months.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Itching’ is closed to new replies.