Italian Salad dressing!?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Italian Salad dressing!?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I need a really good salad dressing recipe with apple-cidar vinegar to help me get over candida. Anyone out there have this? Its the last thing I have been unable to cut out of my diet.

Many thanks in advance.

orange_adict
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I am very lucky, but i have always been an oil and vinagar salad kind of person.

Now that i have been adjusting my diet for some time now i have found that event without Vinagar just Grapeseed oil and sea salt is very tasty!!!!
    but a splash of oil, vinagar and dash salt, (that is a true italian dressing)you can also add any herbs condusive to the diet to give it a stronger taste.

Hope this helps you, good luck with the endevor!

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

This is what I do for a salad dressing:

Either rice bran oil, olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
    Mix in apple cider vinegar (I can’t say I’m very scientific about it but about 2 parts oil to 1 part vinegar)
    And then I have this garlic and herb salt blend that I sprinkle in but oregano is yummy in it to. I’m sure you could try any herb though and mix and match for different flavours so you don’t get bored.

Mix up and pour over the salad! Yummy 🙂

Sharon
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Bragg’s makes a “Healthy Vinaigrette” that is like Italian dressing. It is made with organic apple cider vinegar. The only problem is that it has honey in it. Here is the link: Bragg Healthy Vinaigrette Dressing

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks for the replies; I found a relatively better commercial salad dressing than most called “Annies raspberry vinegarette” that gives me a lighter reaction when compared to the other dressings. I did purchase the bragg’s one but I use it as a marinade (lol) and haven’t tried it in my salad yet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Italian Salad dressing!?’ is closed to new replies.