It was all good …then the holidays…candida is back:(

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals It was all good …then the holidays…candida is back:(

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mymagicfairy
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

Hi all
    What a wonderful site
    I should start at the beginning
    My hubby first diagnosed me with candida…after much reading and checking off all my symptoms
    As well as going to the dr who just medicated me and told me to live with it
    This was over three years ago
    I was not willing to be medicated for life…medication made me worse
    I could not sleep at night …was sick to the core!
    We did more research and realized diet was the key
    I did go on a ridgit diet…also took natural homeopath medicines…etc etc…
    Did that for a good year…lost a ton of weight
    And symptoms were gone for most part
    Through the remainning two years i was good…as far as eating…but with life
    Raising and homeschooling three kids…it was easy to have a bite of the no no foods
    Well….after a vacation then holidays…bit of stress…i have a lot of my symptoms
    From rosecea on my cheeks…acid tongue
    Bloated..mood swings…angry …a lot of the time
    And no labido whatsoever
    Back to basics
    I know diet is key…i also have done a lot of reading about benefits of coconut oil
    Any advice?
    Tomorrow i will bake the famous coconut bread from this site…can i also add some shredded coconut to it?

I feel like crying at times….but then a part of me now knows…this is a part of my life
    And if i think of myself as a diabetic would…meaning watch the diet…i will get better
    Hard not to feel defeated
    I am married to an italian…and all they eat is carbs!!
    So i cook for me and then for the family
    Its nice to know i am not alone
    Thanks for listenning

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

I know diet is key…i also have done a lot of reading about benefits of coconut oil
    Any advice?

Coconut oil is a perfect and healthy food; it’s great for the Candida treatment as an antifungal as well as a healthy addition to anyone’s diet. You can start slowly with a small amount and actually work up to as many as 14 to 15 teaspoons a day of this oil. Of course you can cook with it as well as often as you wish. You don’t need to refrigerate this oil, it hardens very easily.

Tomorrow i will bake the famous coconut bread from this site…can i also add some shredded coconut to it?

Yes by all means, add a bit of raw Stevia or Truvia if you want, sounds great to me. When you look for Stevia or Truvia be sure to look at the ingredients. Only inulin or FOS should be added to the Stevia.

Be sure to check out our protocol if you’ve not already done so.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Glad to see you aboard the forum, let us know if you have concerns or questions about the diet.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

He wanted to say Inulin.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Thanks, Jorge. Pesky S sneaked in there when my back was turned.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘It was all good …then the holidays…candida is back:(’ is closed to new replies.