Is true candida can get used to the garlic? Why?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is true candida can get used to the garlic? Why?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

I´m taking garlic because I don´t have another stuf but I know candida can get used to garlic.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Candi diet wrote: I´m taking garlic because I don´t have another stuf but I know candida can get used to garlic.

In time, Candida can probably adapt to just about anything or any food. However, it cannot adapt to coconut oil nor can it adapt to the antifungal acids which are produced by intestinal flora, which is one more reason that kefir and cultured foods are one of the most effective therapies against Candida albicans.

If garlic is all you’re using in the way of an antifungal, taking a break from it at least once a month for five days to a week might help. You can still cure your Candida if you can obtain kefir, Greek yogurt, and a good probiotic.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is true candida can get used to the garlic? Why?’ is closed to new replies.