Is this typical die-off reaction ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this typical die-off reaction ?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lettingo 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hi guys,
    I’m as you know on my 2nd day of detox, drinking lemon water and eating just raw or steamed veggies. I feel completely depressed, my head hurts extremely and I feel very weak and I have diarhea ? well only today, probably its what veggies I combined ? is this normal ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is very normal; the dead candida are flooding your body and organs, causing all sorta of havoc along the way. It should start to get better within a couple of days.

Check out able’s post:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx

One way to relieve your organs of doing the work is to do a sauna, hot tub, or steam room (or even hot bath); this will help relieve your body of all of the symptoms, your skin is the bodies largest organ.

If you are taking a probiotic right now, it could be causing problems. This is why you should save it for week 2 of the diet if possible.

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hi Raster 🙂
    Thank you!! I just needed to know that its ok to have a reaction like this . I’m currently not taking anything, after detox I will start with antifungals, but I am not sure if I should or should not take any vitamin supplements ?
    Jenny 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jennyska wrote: I am not sure if I should or should not take any vitamin supplements?

Hello, Jenny.
    I just posted this on the forum about vitamins. I would wait until you start the regular Candida diet before beginning any of the supplements.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

Able

lettingo
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 11

Hey Jenny good for you! Great to see you on day 2 🙂
    I have only gotten to 4 days ever in total lol but I remember day 2 I felt exactly how you described to a T. Die off indeed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is this typical die-off reaction ?’ is closed to new replies.