Is this smell normal?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this smell normal?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

For the last couple of years, when I ran into all this yeast problems, I have the weirdest smell in my nose. I have been diagnosed by an ENT by symptoms to have Vasamotor Rhinitis which is non allergic rhinitis, so lots of runny nose when cold, and hot foods, etc. Or could be Post Nasal Drip anyway my nose is stuffed all the time especially when I sleep. I had food allergy and sensitivity testing altered my diet it went away but came back after a couple of weeks, so the weird smell is well vinegar. It the mucous/buggers smell like white vinegar, the snot in my nose has been green for three years so what do you think?
    What is causing this and why does it smell so bad? Only I can smell it obviously but it is very perplexing to myself. Why is the colour green?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

People with Candida overgrowth have been known to carry the odor of vinegar either on the skin or from different body fluids. If you have Candida in the sinus cavities, which it definitely sounds like you do, the mucus could understandably have this odor. I would wager that, once you completely cure the Candida from your entire body including the sinuses, the odor will go away.

Able

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Able900 wrote: People with Candida overgrowth have been known to carry the odor of vinegar either on the skin or from different body fluids. If you have Candida in the sinus cavities, which it definitely sounds like you do, the mucus could understandably have this odor. I would wager that, once you completely cure the Candida from your entire body including the sinuses, the odor will go away.

Able

It doesn’t bother me the smell as it is not always there only when I get die off or candida gaining momentum over the years. I had an ND explain to me that the excess yeast in my nasal cavity could be partially the reason for my SD considering its only noticable on my nostrils, exactly where the smell comes from. She tried to say that only her hydrogen peroxide chamber would treat it. Which I find that many ND’s are salespeople. I went originally for food allergy/sensitivity test and got many other tests. My SD is the best in a long time, which I am crediting the diet to. Although my SD and my extreme bone and muscle pain is from internal inflammation which I now believe is caused by untreated Hypothyroidism. All of my symptoms match minus weight, I have a family history, my avg body temp. is 97.0 which is low and thyroids malfunctions are immune disorders connected to RA from a couple of studies, and abnormally high C Reactive Protein. My TSH levels have now become low enough that I will receive treatment.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

So I have low temp very often and a lot of the symptoms (also minus the weight gain part) but T3 and T4 levels I was told are normal. I read somewhere that often low thyroid function goes undiagnosed. Anyone has any logical explanation for this or experience?

Grateful for any relevant response!

Arijana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this smell normal?’ is closed to new replies.