is this oral thrush??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is this oral thrush??

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ag750 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #92665

    ag750
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

    http://postimage.org/image/am9jzug3h/

    Would you say that is oral thrush and how confident would you say you are?

    #92671

    titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

    It seems like there is whiteness on the tongue. You can go to a family doctor and they can take a swab to test for thrush.

    #92682

    ag750
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

    titan;31065 wrote: It seems like there is whiteness on the tongue. You can go to a family doctor and they can take a swab to test for thrush.

    I do not have a doc or insurance…is there a way to try and figure it out at home…

    #92689

    titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

    I’m don’t know about home tests for thrush. Does it brush off with your toothbrush but then comes back in the morning? That’s what mine does.

    #92696

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    ag750;31059 wrote: http://postimage.org/image/am9jzug3h/

    Would you say that is oral thrush and how confident would you say you are?

    I would say yes, definitely.
    Photos of Candida Thrush on the Tongue

    #92700

    ag750
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

    Able900;31090 wrote:

    http://postimage.org/image/am9jzug3h/

    Would you say that is oral thrush and how confident would you say you are?

    I would say yes, definitely.
    Photos of Candida Thrush on the Tongue

    How are you able to tell?

    #92701

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    ag750;31094 wrote: How are you able to tell?

    By looking at it in the photo, of course. From the way it looks, my first guess would definitely be oral thrush for the simple reason that this is the most common cause of a yellowish coating on the tongue, which the photo clearly shows.

    To be even more certain, I would ask you; have you experienced any other symptoms whatsoever?

    Second, I would ask you to test my guess by going on a Candida diet for seven days paying very close attention to the reactions you experience each day. At the end of seven days, you should know for certain whether or not you have oral thrush, or — you can find a doctor and spend your money to have him tell you that there is no such thing as a Candida infestation.

    Able

    #92704

    ag750
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

    Able900;31095 wrote:

    How are you able to tell?

    By looking at it in the photo, of course. From the way it looks, my first guess would definitely be oral thrush for the simple reason that this is the most common cause of a yellowish coating on the tongue, which the photo clearly shows.

    To be even more certain, I would ask you; have you experienced any other symptoms whatsoever?

    Second, I would ask you to test my guess by going on a Candida diet for seven days paying very close attention to the reactions you experience each day. At the end of seven days, you should know for certain whether or not you have oral thrush, or — you can find a doctor and spend your money to have him tell you that there is no such thing as a Candida infestation.

    Able

    I had an potential exposure to HIV and even though I tested negative 12 weeks after, I am very scard. I have too many other symptoms…

    #92721

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    I wouldn’t worry about the HIV, I would worry about candida. Your picture definitely looks like the other oral thrush images I have seen online; google image search “oral thrush” and you will see similar images.

    If you want to get better, it takes time and money like all debilitating illnesses.

    -raster

    #92730

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    ag750;31098 wrote: I had an potential exposure to HIV and even though I tested negative 12 weeks after, I am very scard. I have too many other symptoms…

    Can you take the time to list your other symptoms for us?

    #92731

    ag750
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 9

    Able900;31124 wrote:

    I had an potential exposure to HIV and even though I tested negative 12 weeks after, I am very scard. I have too many other symptoms…

    Can you take the time to list your other symptoms for us?

    Yes. Constant Headache/headpressure, body tingling (not too much), swollen tosnils, eye vision changes -long distance and fatigue. This has been going on for 2.5 months.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘is this oral thrush??’ is closed to new replies.