Is this normal after eating on the diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this normal after eating on the diet?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jessiclay 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Newdirection
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

So after suspecting candida i have been on the diet. Before i went on it carbs and Sugar made me feel worse, but now, even after eating in general my spacey symptom is worse, so it seems after any eating, not just bad eating that feeds candida. Is this normal? I also feel really tired after eating. I could literally go take a nap after it, and i just feel really lazy and sluggish in general. My doctor is wondering if i have more than just yeast overgrowth.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You likely don’t have a detox plan. If the yeast toxins remain in the body they will recirculate which causes all sorts of symptoms to persist or worsen. The only way to reduce the symptoms is to detox.

-raster

Newdirection
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

Thanks Raster. What is a good detox plan? I actually notice i feel worse and more spacey in the shower/bath with hot water. I wonder if this is some kind of detox.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

I’m surprised you feel bad after a shower, and it could be due to detoxing but I don’t know for certain.

-raster

emzie89
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 31

Thanks. I feel worse during the shower, it eases off when i am out

jessiclay
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I read moisture can make symptoms worse, candida likes damp conditions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is this normal after eating on the diet?’ is closed to new replies.