Is this diet suitable as treatment for other fungal problems?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this diet suitable as treatment for other fungal problems?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elishevahr
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am suffering from Onychomycos (fungal infection of the nail) as well as Mycosis (fungal infection of the skin) however I was not diagnosed with Candida Albicans. Do you know if this diet can help me?
    Thanks!

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

On which parts of your body does the Mycosis occur?

If it’s mostly on the feet, hands, or private areas, the cause is probably an external one.

Rabelais

elishevahr
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

the Mycosis occurs on my chest and neck and there is a fungal infection on my feet and nails. Does that mean that the diet will not help?

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Those are all superficial infections – which means, infections on the outside of the body.

A diet will not change anything, unless your previous diet was extremely unhealthy. That’s because the body keeps composition of the blood within narrow limits. The skin is fed by the blood, so when the blood composition doesn’t change, the skin will not notice what diet you are following.

Rabelais

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this diet suitable as treatment for other fungal problems?’ is closed to new replies.