Is this die off or just a reaction to the coconut oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this die off or just a reaction to the coconut oil?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  muskenstein 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

muskenstein
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

So I’ve had some random symptoms coming and going these last few years that seem to fit the candida profile. Feeling surreal, anxious, depressed, heavy musky body and foot odor, rahses, itches, hives, inability to focus, feeling drained physically and mentally.

So today I bought myself a jar of coconut oil after reading up all about how to defeat candida. I’m not even sure candida is responsible for my symptoms so I’m sort of giving it a half assed attempt at finding out. Basically I’m eating less, cutting out all/most sugar, alcohol and caffeine from my diet.

Afer having taken two tablespoons of the coconut oil today I notice a pretty severe head change. Kind of like a dull high / spacy feeling. Along with slight nausea/feeling hot/mild sweats coming on and off. Not really an unpleasant feeling I actually feel a little buzzed/relaxed.

I’m just wondering if this is a confirmation that candida is actually dying off or could it just be a reaction to the coconut oil?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off to me. The only way to know for certain is if you try the diet with antifungals and if you experience a bunch more “die off” and feel awful…you likely have a flora imbalance. A perfectly healthy person should not feel awful while trying a diet focused on vegetables and avoiding grains.

-raster

muskenstein

raster wrote: Sounds like die-off to me. The only way to know for certain is if you try the diet with antifungals and if you experience a bunch more “die off” and feel awful…you likely have a flora imbalance. A perfectly healthy person should not feel awful while trying a diet focused on vegetables and avoiding grains.

-raster

Awesome, I really hope it is cos it would mean I’ll finally be rid of this crap. I’ve had body odor so bad I could barely go to work. I’m in customer service and once had a customer take three steps back and hold his nose shut.

paulkur89234
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 20

muskenstein wrote:

Sounds like die-off to me. The only way to know for certain is if you try the diet with antifungals and if you experience a bunch more “die off” and feel awful…you likely have a flora imbalance. A perfectly healthy person should not feel awful while trying a diet focused on vegetables and avoiding grains.

-raster

Awesome, I really hope it is cos it would mean I’ll finally be rid of this crap. I’ve had body odor so bad I could barely go to work. I’m in customer service and once had a customer take three steps back and hold his nose shut.

Wow that’s really something. Have you tried citrus? It’s good for cleansing the odor.

muskenstein

I haven’t. Any citrus fruit you mean? Or extract? I think it’ll go away on its own though as the yeast clears out. I’m really stoked. And this die off thing feels great btw I must be buzzing on all the ethanol waste from the candida =D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is this die off or just a reaction to the coconut oil?’ is closed to new replies.