Is this die-off or BV?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this die-off or BV?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vickievtw 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nova
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I am into my 13th day of the diet and a few days ago, I discovered my vagina has taken a new smell, one that i have never had before. I’m completely mortified since it now smells “fishy”.

I do not douche, having learned as a younger teen that it was not good for the body. I have been looking online for possible causes for this or what my symptoms might mean, but in what they are suggesting is Bacterial Vaginosis I notice I do not carry all the symptoms. Knowing I am on this diet and knowing that I would be experiencing some changes, I wondered if this is die-off?

It’s frustrating and highly embarrassing. Anyone else experience this? Or know if this is die-off or BV?

🙁

rosie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

That really sounds like BV. BV is pretty common. I found this awesome product at whole foods, they sell it at any natural food store. Its called GYnatren. you can find it in the refrigerated section. Its a pink box and costs like $27. It comes in a 14 day supply, It has an oral probiotic and a vaginal pill. Its used to treat yeast infections and BV. This stuff is the only thing that has helped my recurrent yeast infections. I would definitely give it a try.

vickievtw
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

What is BV?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Is this die-off or BV?’ is closed to new replies.