Is this die off??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this die off??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krisk120 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

krisk120
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

See my previous post.

I had a rotten night last night. Been cutting out yeast/sugar for about a week after getting oral thrush. No idea where I got it from. I suffer with mild reflux and have been taking lanzaprosole on and off for a while. Maybe they caused it?

Anyway, it’s been about a week now and I decided last night to take an acidophilus capsule. Felt fine but woke up with buzzing all through my body. Now have a mild headache and sneezes.

Tongue and throat still feel slightly dry. This stopped whilst I was taking Nystatin but I took it for a week as advised and stopped. Seeing doctor on 23rd Jan. Tongue only got slight creamy coating. Think it spread to esophagus too.

So if I have candida I think its mild but I don’t know if I am cutting out too much or not enough.

Diet is a poached egg for breakfast, Ryvita and cheese and kettle chips for lunch and tea is chicken or salmon with veg although I had some chips done it Actifry tonight.

Any advise would be welcome as I am very confused. Also started taking vitamin C with zinc today. Is that right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

So you aren’t doing a strict candida diet…the ryvita crackers are not on the diet, cheese is not on the diet, kettle chips (potatoes) are not on the diet…so this very well could be benefitting the yeast, we don’t know.

Die-off typically includes flu-like symptoms.

If you have a whole bunch of candida symptoms, its likely not a light infestation.

-raster

krisk120

Whoops!! I read that these things were ok!!!
    Oh oh.
    OK. So I’m doing it wrong. Where is the best place to get a list of can and can’t eats??

My symptoms are oral thrush which I’m sure I’ve had at least twice before in the past couple of years, anxiety, infertility, endometriosis, rear nasal drip, sinus problems, mild reflux, burping (a lot) and recently been getting hives on my face.

Do you think it is candida? Never had thrush elsewhere but used to suffer with cystitis a lot. My eyes have been red and sore lately and I have psoriasis which has been a lot better this past year.

Thanks for your help. X

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here’s a strict food list I developed for the forum:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

-raster

krisk120

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Still unsure as to why I got the buzzing last night – hope I sleep better tonight. X

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Is this die off??’ is closed to new replies.