Is this candida?! HELP PLEASE

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this candida?! HELP PLEASE

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bcbc 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bcbc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hi everyone?

During my childhood I had a lot of problems. I was unable to gain weight, or height, I had ear infections, low immunity and frequent colds with high fever. Chronic tonsils infection, streptococcus etc. That’s why I was using a lot of antibiotics, they gave me penicillin few times…

Now I’m older, almost 30. My immunity is much better but I have other problems with my health in general.

I’ll write list of symtoms:

• Dry, bloodshot eyes (especially when surrounded with tobacco smoke)
    • Dry skin with keratosis pilaris, red hot cheeks (sometimes) and itchy red ears, chapped lips
    • Sugar cravings and no limits in eating any kind of sweet food
    • Thin hands and legs
    • Cold hands and feets, sometimes purplish
    • Dry, curly hair with hairloss
    • Tinnitus
    • Eye floaters
    • Constipation
    • White, coated tongue and some white stuff on the inner walls of my cheeks
    • Also emotional problems like mood swings, depression, problems with concentration and brain fog

Here are some photos:

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The photos appear to be of oral thrush on tongue.  Oral thrush is caused by yeast.

Here’s another list to check out:

http://candidaplan.com/blog/568/120-common-candida-symptoms/

If the candia5 test returns, I would try that out for diagnosis at home.

-raster

bcbc
    Participant
    • Anxiety
    • Blisters in mouth (sometimes)
    • Brain fog
    • Chemical sensitivities (perfumes, tobacco smoke)
    • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
    • Concentration difficulty
    • Confusion
    • Constipation
    • Depression
    • Eczema
    • Excess mucus (in the morning)
    • Fibromyalgia
    • Gluten allergies
    • Hypothyroidism (low FT4)
    • Immune system dysfunction
    • Indigestion
    • Irritability
    • Itchy skin
    • Joint pain
    • Lack of mental clarity
    • Lethargy
    • Memory problems
    • Mood swings
    • Muscle pain (sometimes)
    • Poor concentration
    • Poor memory
    • Sugar cravings
    • Thrush
    • Urinary frequency
    • Weakness
    • White coating on tongue

Thats it! Some of them i had before, some of them i have now…

BTW, I did spit test, and white foggy stuff came on the bottom of the glass. Yesterday too. Is spit test good sign?

Thanks!

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

The spit test is completely unreliable. It tells you nothing at all. You can find information by searching this site, or by reading this article, or by watching Dr. McCombs.

The pictures look deceiving. The tongue looks like it has a greenish stuff on it. But the teeth are greenish too… So unless you really do have greenish teeth, I think the colours on the picture are not correct.

Rabelais

bcbc
    Participant

Well, no, my teeths are not greenish. Nor the tongue is..

Maybe thats because of small image, heres one in high resolution:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/431ndbc2nqs5sxy/2014-12-11%2020.48.16.jpg?dl=0

raster
    Participant

The spit test should not be used for diagnosis.  A lot of these problems are not candida by itself, you have a variety of problems all in once.  For instance the memory problems, brain fog, concentration, etc. that can be related to brain health and general toxicity and can be reversed somewhat with the use of essential fatty acids such as flax oil.  The irritability, mood swings, urinary frequency, itchy skin, anxiety, etc. can be attributed to liver and kidney health as well as histamine intolerance problems.  Also, I doubt you have been diagnosed with hypothyroid, CFS, fibromyalgia, etc. but these diseases require their own individual treatment plan such as supplementing with iodine, trace minerals, b vitamins, massages, etc.

I recommend consulting a professional for advice on how to get better which will cost you hundreds of dollars per month in supplements and appointments and they can devise a treatment plan to get better and address these problems all at once.  If you don’t do it, the problems could get worse, or it could get more costly down the road as you spend the same amount (or similar) of $ to treat yourself with no direction.

The diet itself with help you get better but you need much more than just a diet to get better, you need to figure out what is going on and how to get better in the best and fastest way possible.

-raster

bcbc
    Participant

Dear Raster,

Thank you for your answer. I have don test for my thyroid before few years and my FT4 was way tooooo low! After that I changed my lifestyle and diet, increased iodine intake and my FT4 returned back to normal (I’m checking it every 6 months). When I say fibromyalgia, I mean that I have joint pains (but sometimes). My bad I added that in list of symptoms.

What you can say on the picture of my tongue above your post?

raster
    Participant

Well we aren’t going to diagnose you with a yeast problem but ya your tongue looks pretty gross and unhealthy.  I would compared it other photos of oral thrush on the internet with a simple google search.

-raster

bcbc
    Participant

Well yeah, ofc you can’t diagnose me, I just wanted to know If this looks like candida or not. (: Because, compared to oral trush google images looks same…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is this candida?! HELP PLEASE’ is closed to new replies.