Is this candida or something else?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this candida or something else?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Healhy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Well this is my story: I suffered from bullying 3 years ago so I start eat sugar foods and cakes to help deal with that. But now I have a eater disorder called food compulsive attacks. It mean that when I´m sad I eat cakes, chocolat (like 2 barrs per day), coca cola, bread with sugar and milk. Now after 3 years eating like that I have some digestive problems like bloating and contipation and mental problems like depression and some fatigue specialy in the mornirg. I have a lot of cravings causa I have an adiction to sugar. So could it be candida or my digestive problems and mental problems could be related to eat a lot of sugar in the last years? I mean I never had an headache; infections, acne, stomach pain (just bloated and some constipation). I heard that sugar can make you feel depressive and fatigue and bloated. Long of the years I eat always sugar and processed foods so maybe I have digestive problems and constipation because that. Just one more question. I know for kill a candida infection you have to make the stric diet of the forum but I have a eater disorder and sugar add so maybe I should stop forever to eat sugar but I cannot make the strict diet because it would kill my self ( cause I´m adicted sugar). So can I make a diet less stricted and then when I´m less adicted to sugar I would make the strict diet?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think a good alternative idea for you would be to do the strict diet but with fruit as your cheat item. This can heal the gut and help with digestion problems by itself and will likely be an improvement to anything you are doing currently. I mean, peaches and berries taste better than a candy bar, right? If you can steer yourself in that direction and do it for a really long time, you’ll likely see a good benefit.

I am not sure whether you have candida or not and no one on the internet is sure about it; but at the very least, eating a healthy balanced organic diet can improve your health. It takes a long time for the body to heal itself…

I can sympathize with you on not wanting to change your diet and not letting go of the junk. I had a tough time considering it myself when I first started. I never ever imagined I could do it and it was hard for me to wrap my head around it…just doing a diet change. All I know is that after a year of changing my diet, I can never imagine going back to the old diet that I once had. I urge you to give it a try and see if you can improve how you feel just by making a simple lifestyle change.

-raster

Healhy

Oh my gosh I love your reply raster. Thanks so much. Can I make that diet:
    2 organic chicken with 2 salads and vegetables.
    2 slices of goat and cow cheese.
    3 tablespoon olive oil.
    2 or 3 slices of coconut bread.
    2 pills of chromium.
    I know that diet is not very healthy for a candida suffer but it can help me destroy my cravings for sugar and improve my fatigue right?

Healhy

I take also some vitamin c.
    I know cheese is not alowed in the candida diet but before being in a candida diet I have to improve my cravings by cutting all sugars and processed foods.
    Then when I stop my cravings maybe I will make the candida diet cause I realy don´t know if I have a candida.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is this candida or something else?’ is closed to new replies.