Is this Almond Milk OK?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is this Almond Milk OK?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Curious to hear whether this particular brand of almond milk is suitable? It isn’t organic sadly, but contains no sugar. It’s the only brand I’ve been able to find.

http://www.iherb.com/Blue-Diamond-Original-Almond-Breeze-Almond-Milk-Unsweetened-64-fl-oz-1-89-L/40844?at=0

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

One potential problem could be the tapioca starch. Otherwise I suppose it would be alright.

How long have you been on the diet?

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Able,

At what stage should Almond milk be ok? I have some in the cupboard since I started but haven’t braved it yet!

Lucy

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

@Able,

It’s been over six weeks now.

Would organic coconut milk or coconut cream/creamed coconut be better?

Able900
    Spectator

Lucylu wrote: Able, At what stage should Almond milk be ok? I have some in the cupboard since I started but haven’t braved it yet!

Lucy, I’m sure you’re ready to try it.

I assumed you’d already left for your trip.

Abe

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

All packed up & waiting for “hubby” to get in from work. Just killin time til the pleasure begins!! (Not that liaising with you lovely people isn’t an absolute pleasure in itself!)

Able900
    Spectator

Lucylu wrote: All packed up & waiting for “hubby” to get in from work. Just killin time til the pleasure begins!! (Not that liaising with you lovely people isn’t an absolute pleasure in itself!)

Be careful, vixen, and I’m mean in more ways than one. Ok, I gave myself a laugh whether you did or not.

Abe

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Is this Almond Milk OK?’ is closed to new replies.