is this a die off symptom – a weird one I hadnt had before ???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is this a die off symptom – a weird one I hadnt had before ???

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

I just started garlic capsules four days ago and uped them to 2 a day yesterday since then Ive been feeling really tense in my muscles in my shoulders and arms – like they are pulsating and pumping and cant relax and I have loads of creeks in my neck and pins and needles in my hands and I feel kinda shaky – is this die off?? Its very off putting and making me anxious

thanks in advance

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

bighopes wrote: I just started garlic capsules four days ago and uped them to 2 a day yesterday since then Ive been feeling really tense in my muscles in my shoulders and arms – like they are pulsating and pumping and cant relax and I have loads of creeks in my neck and pins and needles in my hands and I feel kinda shaky – is this die off?? Its very off putting and making me anxious

Stop taking the garlic pills and see if this stops after a few days or less.

This sounds like extreme stress and tenseness, which die-off toxins can cause as well as Candida itself. See if you can purchase an herb called Ashwagandha and take two pills a day. If it’s a type of anxiety or stress, then this should help within a few days.

Able

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

Thanks Able, you are so kind listening to everyones’ woe, Im pretty sure now it was die off because I got the shivers big time afterwards and I have gotten that in the past with my die off. I think I might be able to get the ashwaghanda – so thanks I ll defo give it a try…Ill skip the garlic for a while and build back up but how come I can tolerate the coconut oil so well – I take about 6 tspons a day and then two garlic capsules create big die off ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If your garlic supplement contains allicin which is recommended, then this is why. That makes it a very potent antifungal. As far as why the coconut oil isn’t acting the same way, maybe the combination of the garlic and coconut oil together is what’s causing such a strong die-off reaction. It’s really hard to tell why Candida reacts as it does or why it doesn’t react at all at times.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘is this a die off symptom – a weird one I hadnt had before ???’ is closed to new replies.