Is there any Tea's out there allowed ? that come even close to a normal cuppa ?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is there any Tea's out there allowed ? that come even close to a normal cuppa ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CitrusFresh
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 1

so I’ve tried a few tea’s. homemade ginger tea is ok and drinkable for me,, but i never get that satisfying feeling of a cuppa,

I have tired Chamomile and quite frankly its the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, I tried a few times over a few days to see if it would grow on me but its a deffinate no go for me.

I need a good cuppaaaaa

please help

im on day 6 of the diet, and today had to griddle a pack of almonds in coconut oil and the seeds of a vanilla pod,,,, is this ok ?

janiejane
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

What I have found that I love love love is Nettle Leaf tea, cold, over ice, with a little bit of stevia. It tastes better than any tea I have tried. It’s recommended on the diet and good for the liver and has no caffeine. The only brand I have tried so far is Traditional Medicinals Organic Nettle Leaf Caffeine Free Herbal tea. I love it! It’s also good hot but I prefer cold.

There’s also another thread that discusses teas:
    http://thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3146_Herbal-teas-list.aspx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out chickory root coffee…its a prebiotic that feeds the beneficial bacteria in the gut.

-raster

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

peppermint tea brewed with lemon and ginger and a bit of stevia is delicious and keeps me going all day .

LovingLifeAgain
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

I love Licorice Root tea! It has a naturally sweet taste that can take the edge off a sugar craving too!

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I also do the Nettle leaf tea over ice with some stevia. I also like the Medicinal Ginger tea. I believe camomile is good too

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is there any Tea's out there allowed ? that come even close to a normal cuppa ?’ is closed to new replies.