Is there a limit to how many avacados you can eat per day?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is there a limit to how many avacados you can eat per day?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

thanks.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Avocados are one of the better foods you Can have on this diet. They rate very low on the glycemic scale. They will not feed your candida and I would say eat all you want. within reason, no man vrs food contest here:)

Here is a nice article about thier benefits and tip

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=5

WilliamHolst

I just had an avocado and i had a real bad reaction. I dont know why im so darn sensitive the only thing i can eat is vegetables and chicken this stinks. I cant eat bread, avocados.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

If your having a reaction then stop. That sucks! Some folks are really sensitive to certain foods while their body deals with candida and the effects of fighting it.

But don’t give up. Try again in a few weeks

WilliamHolst

I cant beat this its so tough!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

WilliamHolst wrote: I cant beat this its so tough!

Sure you can! Nobody said this is going to be easy. I get that feeling as well, but luckily it goes away 🙂

If it makes you feel any better I seem to react to coconut bread as well. On the other hand I’m fine with tomatoes and some other food items others are reacting to. Unfortunately I cannot find any higher calorie/carb items I am not reacting to. It’s tough to keep any meat on the bones without it so it makes me mad. I feel like my body is using muscles for food now >:(

Hang in there and remember that you are tougher than the “/$&#”($&$&” fungi!

WilliamHolst

Thanks orka. I been on the diet for 2 months now and every time I start to get better I have a setback and im back to day 1. Im worse off now then before I started the diet 2 months ago.

WilliamHolst

Its horrible too my whole face is changing my eyes are starting to deform and rip open all from this darn candida. I need to beat this so bad.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

WilliamHolst wrote: Thanks orka. I been on the diet for 2 months now and every time I start to get better I have a setback and im back to day 1. Im worse off now then before I started the diet 2 months ago.

WilliamHolst wrote: Its horrible too my whole face is changing my eyes are starting to deform and rip open all from this darn candida. I need to beat this so bad.

I know exactly what you are saying! I’m two months into it as well. But I do have periods of feeling much much better (like since yesterday) and days when I think the end is near (so much worse than before I started the diet). I do also alternate the diet a little bit. For instance when I fall ill, I cut out anything that could cause die-off and make my food a bit stronger, not cheating but just eating more stuff that we should avoid, such as chicken, fish, a little bit of brown rice (I’ve read somewhere that half of cereal bowl of brown rice could work miracles for die-off). I cut out probiotic, coconut bread, garlic etc. from the diet and then start slowly adding it up when I feel better. It seems to help, you can try it as well.

From everything I read here on the forum it gets worse before it gets better so we just have to be patient. I know it’s hard to have patience and remain calm when going through all those scary symptoms of die-off or food reactions, but keep your chin up and read success stories, share what you feel with others and you will see that at least 3-4 people will respond feeling exactly what you feel. Personally, this is what helps me.

I also continue circulating doctors, let them do whatever they think they should in terms of diagnostic even though I don’t have much faith in their knowledge of this particular problem. When I feel bad, this makes me feel like I am still doing something and not just “dying” 🙂

Yesterday I ran into an OBGYN who didn’t look at me like I was nuts mentioning candida overgrowth, she actually nodded and asked me which probiotic I am taking and what’s my diet about. I was in shock hahahaha

I truly hope you start feeling better soon! As you do, your mood will change and you will be smiling again. And it’s so strange how we are happy with small things. Like I could not stop smiling the first day I did not have diarrhea, even though I was still feeling like crap and having all kinds of symptoms. Also, three weeks already I am not dizzy and I suffered from vertigo since October of last year.

Good luck and there are a lot of us who will gladly offer the shoulder to cry on if you need to vent. I think that important part of all this is the support we offer each other on this forum, besides the great knowledge of the several experts who were so kind to share it with us.

Hang in there! There is nothing that human mind is not capable of, all you need is enough will to go for the finish line!

Arijana

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is there a limit to how many avacados you can eat per day?’ is closed to new replies.