is the following allowed on the cleans:

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is the following allowed on the cleans:

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alesha 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

alesha
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

shiritake noodles

kelp noodles

kale chips

green tea

– planning on starting next week and these will really help!

Sanshou
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

I think the green tea has caffeine, possibly try some herbal teas as they are naturally caffeine free. Kelp and kale should be fine if made by yourself, if not it may depend on what ingredients are added, sorry no clue on the other one.

alesha
    Participant

Yes thats true, thanks. Think i will make tea with the ginger, cloves and cinnimon then :).

Do you think butter will be ok during the cleanse or only coconut oil and olive oil?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t be so concerned about the cleanse because it really won’t do that much in terms of fighting your overgrowth.  Most of the foods on the candida diet should be fine for the cleanse.  Try to avoid not consuming a lot of antifungals including coconut oil, garlic, etc. in high quantities.

-raster

alesha
    Participant

Hi Raster

you think the cleanse would not help that much?

Ive been followig a paleo diet for a year now, which is similiar to the candida diet, yet i am not much better. i am convinced i have a candida overgrowth.

I feel like i have to seriously do something. I also have pcos. Since yesterday my brain fog is worse than ever, and it doesnt matter what i eat, i am still bloated with other IBS symptyms.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Bloating and brain fog are related to toxicity and your bodies ability to detox and are both tied to the liver.  So I would focus on that.  The cleansing can help the liver some but you likely will really need to cleanse it with something like liver cleansing herbs, etc.

If you want diagnosis, I would check out the candia5 test which is about $35 US and can be taken at home.  This will tell you whether your body is trying to fight candida or not.  When it fights candida it produces antibodies that the test can detect.

-raster

alesha
    Participant

I doubt we will have that test here in South Africa, but i will have a look :).

Also i drink milk thristle every now and then for liver cleansing. Dont know why i would have liver problems then?

I also uave the white tongue etc   -signs of candida.

Its all so confusing, especially when you know you are following a healthy clean diet.

Thanks for the help

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘is the following allowed on the cleans:’ is closed to new replies.