Is Rooibus Tea Safe?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is Rooibus Tea Safe?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bansaw 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KRE1983
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

In my tea cupboard, I found a box of Rooibus tea. It is caffeine free and has no other ingredient than the leaves. Is it safe?

Thanks in advance for your response!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I’ve had rooibos tea during my treatment with no ill effects. It’s touted as being full of antioxidants, which certainly can’t hurt right now while your body is eliminating toxins. I would just recommend you keep an eye out for any reactions and only drink it once a day for several days before adding it in more often. Dried teas of any kind can contain mold.

KRE1983

Good to know about the potential mold. Thanks Shayfo!

lita11
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

No, this kind of tea has no side effects. You can use it without no worries.

KRE1983

Thanks to this great news, I’ve posted a Thai Iced Tea recipe over in the Snacks/Treats thread. Enjoy! 🙂

Bansaw
    Participant
    Topics: 50
    Replies: 106

KRE1983;47469 wrote: In my tea cupboard, I found a box of Rooibus tea. It is caffeine free and has no other ingredient than the leaves. Is it safe?

Thanks in advance for your response!

I used Freshpak Rooibos tea. On their face book page I asked them a question, “Is your tea fermented or oxidized?”
    They replied , “Its fermented first and then oxidized.”
    So I don’t know if the fermented admission means we can’t have it on our diet? I’ve just steered clear of it for the moment to be extra-sure.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is Rooibus Tea Safe?’ is closed to new replies.