Is my strict diet right?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is my strict diet right?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Well this is my menu. Breakfast : 2 chicken steaks with some salad. Lunch: 2 chicken steaks with a lot of salad. Snack: 1 egg. Dinner : 2 chicken breast and a lot of salad with onions and a cup of tea. Evening meal : 1 chicken breast and 4 garlics. Is that corect? Am I fedding candida? Or with that diet I will kill candida?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

It would be better if you didn’t eat six pieces of chicken every day, that’s a lot of animal toxins for a Candida diet. Everything else is good.

catlover345
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 43

Able. Is that toxins from the pesticides or toxins that are naturally in the animal produce itself? I like to snack on ham alot when i get hungry, its the only thing that helps the urge to not binge out on chocolate or sweet things. I was also avoiding eggs for a long while cause i thought they might be feeding the candida but it seems alot of people on here incorpate eggs into their diet daily.. are eggs compltely safe? and what would be the proper way to cook them or is it best to have them raw? x

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I’d check the ingredients in your ham. Most processed meats contain preservatives that won’t help your progress. Red meat also contains certain irritants that’ll slow down the healing process in your intestines, which is key if you want probiotics to colonise. All that protein as a snack with no fibre is also likely to lead to bloating/constipation and cause even more of a setback. There’s a lot of good reasoning behind the allowed list, so I’d try your best to stick to it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

catlover345 wrote: Is that toxins from the pesticides or toxins that are naturally in the animal produce itself?

The answer to that question is, both – plus other factors. Each time you eat animal protein, the breakdown of this protein produces ammonia which is a toxin, therefore adding to the overload of work that the liver is already being subjected to. Ammonia also benefits the Candida which can cause additional symptoms to occur.

I like to snack on ham alot when i get hungry, its the only thing that helps the urge to not binge out on chocolate or sweet things.

Ham is not on the ‘allowed foods’ list that the forum follows for a good reason. Have you read the list?

I was also avoiding eggs for a long while cause i thought they might be feeding the candida but it seems alot of people on here incorpate eggs into their diet daily.. are eggs compltely safe?

Nothing is completely safe other than water. But eggs are a much better protein source than any type of meat.

and what would be the proper way to cook them or is it best to have them raw?

This doesn’t matter as long as you don’t cook them in butter or margarine. You should not have them raw.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Paucp Jose – in addition to the other comments about way too much animal protein…. can i also ask if this chicken is organic chicken? If not, you could be introducing an awful lot of antibiotics & other nasty chemicals into your body just by eating all this non organic meat. Also is the egg organic? Same reasons.

You need to find other ways to fill yourself up… loads of different types of vegetables (raw, steamed, roasted, baked). Make some coconut bread and have it with 3 organic eggs for breakfast for a good filling protein start to the day. (The protocol may say you should wait for the coconut bread but my thinking would be its far better than all that chicken and you’re not on the cleanse anyway right? If you were you would just be eating raw/steamed veg + eggs).

Also eat every 3 or 4 hours, maybe more often so you don’t allow yourself to get really hungry. Have 3 or 4 different elements to each meal to give yourself variety and feel like you’re having proper meals (which you are!). Keep some hot water and lemon with you all the time and sip at that to keep your belly feeling fuller and the sharp taste should also take the edge of your cravings.

You WILL be hungry and have cravings for a few weeks but please know that you fight through this your symptoms will ease and you will start to feel better that you have done in years!

Hope that helps?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is my strict diet right?’ is closed to new replies.