Is my doctor making a mistake? Help!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is my doctor making a mistake? Help!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brendan
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

For the last 3 and a half years I have had severe fatigue and brain fog, recently tested positive for elevated levels of candida.

To start, I have done 5 UV O-Zone IV treatments with glutathione injected into the blood.

Afterwards, my doctor prescribed Mega Sporebiotic to take for a week then liquid nystatin for 3 weeks to take concurrently with the rest of the probiotic.

To my surprise, he specifically advised me -not- to do a Candida Diet, just to focus on eating fairly paleo.

Is my physician making a mistake?

I’m currently taking
    -Mega Sporebiotic
    -B Complex
    -Vitamin C
    -Vitamin D
    -Iodine

-Brendan

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

He probably has his own method to fight this that not everyone knows about. It sounds like he is oxygenating the blood so that the yeast starves out. If so, I’d mention gamma pure o3 oil which is a highly oxygenated form of various antifungals which kills the yeast by oxygenating the body. You only need a few drops of it for it to work. The megasporebiotic is a top probiotic I’ve used, but my only warning on it is it can cause insomnia. Don’t take more than one capsule per day. I alternate it with hmf neuro.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is my doctor making a mistake? Help!!’ is closed to new replies.