Is my diet correct? Am i overdoing it ? Any answer will be much appreciated

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is my diet correct? Am i overdoing it ? Any answer will be much appreciated

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cherif007
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello so after ignoring Candida for the past 5 years as well as the symptoms such as Chronic fatigue , thrush on my tongue for the past 4 years, Pain through out my body I have decided to go ahead and kill this shit . So after reading a many posts on this forum I have made my own cure but I am not sure if its effective and wether I am doing this correctly. So any input from the community would be great. Am I overdoing it ? am I under doing it ? Am I missing something that would be really beneficial ? Forgive my shitty spelling, english is not my first language

I started this diet one week ago, I quit cigarettes, weed, alcohol, sugar, processed foods and all that other good stuff..

Food:I have been eating mostly asparagus , broccoli, cauliflower, celery, avocados, green peppers , a lot of eggs,Raw garlic, onions and occasionally a bit of hummus and that is basically it ..

Antifungals: Oregano leaf extract , Caprylic Acid, L acidophilus , Protease, Aloevera Gel, Arabinogalactan, Anise Seed4:1 extract, Black walnut Hulls Powder , worm woof leaf powder and reshi mushrooms ( this is all in one pill i take)
    I also take Peau darco as well as turmeric mixed with pepper and will start taking echinacea.

Going to be adding Vitamin C starting tomorrow. I drink on a daily basis water mixed with baking powder, lemon and apple cider vinegar.

I will be adding Probiotics to my plan, if you guys have any recommendations would be much appreciated , which kind should i take? how many cpb? Which Brand ?

Average time it took you guys to beat Candida?

Sorry for the long post, and thank you in advance for any response! much love

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Sounds like you’re on the right track!

Antifungals – the only problem with multi-antifungals like that, is that the doses tend to be really low. I would consider adding something like caprylic acid too.

You can add probiotics when you feel ready, but I would be careful about doing too much too soon. A new diet, antifungals, and probiotics all at once? That’s a recipe for Candida die-off.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is my diet correct? Am i overdoing it ? Any answer will be much appreciated’ is closed to new replies.