is my choice of cleanse for step one ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is my choice of cleanse for step one ok?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

for various reasons, I need to do a complete cleanse, so I am going through my dietician with “Standard Process Purification program.” It cleanses the kidney, liver, and large/small intestines. I want to make sure it will be ok to use as stage one of the candida cleanse. Or maybe I can do this purification process, and then when done tweak it to the candida cleanse.

The purification program uses the following supplements…

SP Cleanse— contains Proprietary Blend: 3,080 mg
    Juniper berry powder (Juniperus communis), red clover (flower) powder (Trifolium pratense), collinsonia (root) powder, apple pectin, burdock (root) powder (Arctium lappa), barley (grass) powder, dandelion (leaf) (Taraxacum officinale), Spanish black radish (root), Oregon grape (root) powder (Berberis aquifolium), cayenne pepper powder (Capsicum annuum), fenugreek (seed) powder, choline bitartrate, inositol, globe artichoke (leaf) (Cynara scolymus), fennel (seed), oat flour, dried beet (leaf) juice, beet (root) powder, milk thistle (Silybum marianum) (80% silymarins), Tillandsia usneoides, carrot (root) powder, broccoli (whole plant) powder, and kale (whole plant) powder.

SP Complete Dairy free (rice protein)—]contains Proprietary Blend 28 g
    Rice protein concentrate, flax meal powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, buckwheat (leaf), Brussels sprouts (whole plant), kale (whole plant), choline bitartrate, inositol, barley (grass), alfalfa (whole plant) juice powder, soybean lecithin powder, grape (seed) extract (includes Masquelier’s® OPC-85; 98% total phenolic compounds; 65% proanthocyanidins), carrot (root) powder, and red wine extract (95% total phenols).

Whole food fiber— contains Oat fiber, beet fiber, rice (bran), carrot (root), beet (root), apple pectin, and carrot fiber

gastro- Fiber contains—Psyllium (husk) powder, collinsonia (root) powder, apple pectin, fennel (seed), and fenugreek (seed) powder.

SP Green food— — contains Proprietary Blend: 480 mg
    Brussels sprout (whole plant) powder, kale (whole plant) powder, and alfalfa (sprout) powder.

—————————————
    whhhshew— I know that is a lot but please check and make sure this will not cause more candida growth.

I will be eating only vegetables and oils for days 1 through 7.

Days 8 -21 will add in protein along with brown rice and lentils. I will be careful about what protein I eat ( and Veggies) and make sure to only eat the granny smith apples. Looks like mostly just a protein shake during days 8-21. Are lentils okay to eat?

Thank you so much, I know it’s a lot but it will help me to heal a lot. Namaste

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m sorry, but do you realize that you’ve posted (I’m guessing) over 50 ingredients that you’re asking one of us to research? Again, I’m sorry, but speaking for myself, I think you should ask the dietician, whom I imagine you’re paying well for the advice, to research each of these and summit a written report to you. After all, this is what you’re asking us to do, even though the dietician is the one who is prescribing them and not us.

Whether you’re aware of it or not, you have the right to know precisely what the dietician is telling you to put into your body, and it’s his/her responsibility to make it clear to you that every item prescribed is completely safe for your situation.

However, I can say that, as I quickly scanned over your list, three items stood out immediately: Oregon grape (root) powder, psyllium (husk) powder, and brown rice. Oregon grape root creates a type of sugar that will feed the Candida. The psyllium husk powder contains tiny shards of the husk which can damage the intestines and has been known to cause internal bleeding. Rice is a starch, and it doesn’t matter if it’s white or brown; and all starches feed the Candida allowing them to continue growing and surviving in your intestines.

Mention all of this to your dietician if you like, but I’d be very surprised if he/she doesn’t deny even the possibility of such a thing.
    If the dietician completely dismisses what I’ve told you, it’ll be because he/she has no idea of the possible side-effects of each item on the list nor the connection between the various herbs, foods, etc. and the survival of Candida albicans.

Please note that I am not claiming that the protocol the dietician has given you will not help to lessen the effects of your infestation, but what I am saying is there are potential as well as definite side-effects with some of the items which could be detrimental to your treatment.

Good luck to you.
    Able

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

Thank you, you helped me to realize that I am going to save my money and just go with the suggestions on your site 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Naturegirl27 wrote: Thank you, you helped me to realize that I am going to save my money and just go with the suggestions on your site 🙂

Good idea to save your money. If you follow our protocol, you’ll need it later on for such necessary supplements as organic coconut oil and probiotics. I’m going to post a few links below, and I’m not posting anything that isn’t necessary to read before starting your treatment. Unlike doctors, dieticians, and nutritionists, we believe that knowledge is equally as important as the detox or diet, because, in the end, it’s going to be your responsibility to cure the infestation, and without this knowledge, you’ll probably never reach that cure.

This is the link to our forum protocol.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

A Simple Cleanse
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Molybdenum
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Swedish Digestive Bitters
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2490_Importance-of-Swedish-Digestive-Bitters.aspx

Index of Posts
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9960_Index-of-Posts.aspx#post9960

Let us know if you have questions about the protocol or any other subject.
    Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘is my choice of cleanse for step one ok?’ is closed to new replies.