Is japanese Natto okay?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is japanese Natto okay?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ballstowall 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ballstowall
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

I live in Tokyo and the most common sources of probiotic foods that I can find at my local supermarket are natto and kimchi. There is little information out there, since most people on this site are from the west and the western diet doesn’t typically include natto. Any concrete info out there on this?

Also, I see a lot of kimchi in a section dedicated to it. My Japanese is okay and am able to ask if it contains certain ingredients, since my reading isn’t good enough to understand the more special characters for words that aren’t commonly used in the spoken language. What are certain things that I can ask about? For instance, I know to ask if it has sugar or vinegar, but what else? What about unflavored greek yogurt? I have access to an american market that has some greek yogurt and am interested in this as well. It has something like 6 grams of sugar per serving though, however, no added sugars or the like.

Ballstowall
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 1

Does anyone here know?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is japanese Natto okay?’ is closed to new replies.