Is it really candida?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Is it really candida?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #84990

    weyn
    Member
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 33

    So I started the died a bit more than three months ago.
    Some things got much better (heartburn, backacne). And for a while, the skin rashes I had (dry itchy dark red/almost brown patches) got better. They didn’t go completely and I thought that probably my skin just needed time to heal. But now since a couple of weeks back, they’re back, and it seems like they’re actually spreading. It started with 4 of them, and now I have at least 15. I’ve been following the diet (the one from Able-not the website) very strictly, but for some reason these rashes have not gotten better. Any idea what this could be and what to do to get better? Is candida really my problem?

    #85005

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    weyn wrote: So I started the died a bit more than three months ago.
    Some things got much better (heartburn, backacne). And for a while, the skin rashes I had (dry itchy dark red/almost brown patches) got better. They didn’t go completely and I thought that probably my skin just needed time to heal. But now since a couple of weeks back, they’re back, and it seems like they’re actually spreading. It started with 4 of them, and now I have at least 15. I’ve been following the diet (the one from Able-not the website) very strictly, but for some reason these rashes have not gotten better. Any idea what this could be and what to do to get better? Is candida really my problem?

    Post all of the supplements you’re taking as well as the amounts, please.

    Able

    #85037

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    Hello weyn,

    I think the likelihood of what is happening is that your are killing something in the body (candida or parasites) that are releasing toxins which are then detoxed via the skin. This is why it has gotten worse. In the long term, it should completely heal, but you might have some flare ups as the flora in your gut rebalances itself.

    Vitamin C is very good for the skin and highly recommend it! Acupuncture can reset the body and bring balance.

    Also a mineral spring bath can completely heal your skin woes because of the sulfur.

    Dr. Mcoomb’s stated that anyone with skin problems needs more HCL because your body isn’t producing enough…I would try this out as well.

    -raster

    #85052

    weyn
    Member
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 33

    Able900 wrote:

    So I started the died a bit more than three months ago.
    Some things got much better (heartburn, backacne). And for a while, the skin rashes I had (dry itchy dark red/almost brown patches) got better. They didn’t go completely and I thought that probably my skin just needed time to heal. But now since a couple of weeks back, they’re back, and it seems like they’re actually spreading. It started with 4 of them, and now I have at least 15. I’ve been following the diet (the one from Able-not the website) very strictly, but for some reason these rashes have not gotten better. Any idea what this could be and what to do to get better? Is candida really my problem?

    Post all of the supplements you’re taking as well as the amounts, please.

    Able

    I’m taking 500 Vitamin C
    200 mg Milk thistle
    UAS Laboratories Probioplus DDS according to the instructions on the bottle (2 capsules/day) It says 10 billion CFU/g. Not sure about the numbers..
    Antifungals: I’m switching between coconut oil and oregano leaf oil.
    I’m also having a lot of kefir and eating lots of garlic..

    #85053

    weyn
    Member
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 33

    raster wrote: Hello weyn,

    I think the likelihood of what is happening is that your are killing something in the body (candida or parasites) that are releasing toxins which are then detoxed via the skin. This is why it has gotten worse. In the long term, it should completely heal, but you might have some flare ups as the flora in your gut rebalances itself.

    Vitamin C is very good for the skin and highly recommend it! Acupuncture can reset the body and bring balance.

    Also a mineral spring bath can completely heal your skin woes because of the sulfur.

    Dr. Mcoomb’s stated that anyone with skin problems needs more HCL because your body isn’t producing enough…I would try this out as well.

    -raster

    Hey raster,

    Well I was thinking the same, but since the rashes look just like they did before I got on this diet, I’ve gotten a bit confused. I just don’t know. And since I never got a diagnose other than from myself, I’m not sure.

    I recently started taking vitamin c so I hope it helps.

    So what is HCL?

    #85054

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    HCL is hydrochloric acid. You can take something like zypan which has it in the vitamin or you can take HCL by itself (from vitamin store).

    -raster

    #85055

    Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

    weyn wrote: So what is HCL?

    Hello, Weyn.

    HCL is short for Hydrochloric Acid. There are lots of posts on the forum about this supplement as it’s normally needed with a Candida overgrowth. It’s used for acid reflux symptoms along with other intestinal problems such as gas and bloating.
    People with Candida normally do not produce enough stomach acid which causes the distress of various intestinal problems. Hydrochloric acid takes care of that and usually helps with all the problems.

    Able

    #85135

    weyn
    Member
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 33

    Able900 wrote:

    So what is HCL?

    Hello, Weyn.

    HCL is short for Hydrochloric Acid. There are lots of posts on the forum about this supplement as it’s normally needed with a Candida overgrowth. It’s used for acid reflux symptoms along with other intestinal problems such as gas and bloating.
    People with Candida normally do not produce enough stomach acid which causes the distress of various intestinal problems. Hydrochloric acid takes care of that and usually helps with all the problems.

    Able

    I’ve made a search on the forum on HCL and I’ve read about it now. I did read that it helped you Able. Not sure if you’ve used it too Raster? But I really don’t feel comfortable taking it.
    And my problem right now is the skin. Like I wrote in my post, the heartburn is much better and practically gone since I started the diet. Would HCL really help getting rid of these rashes? And is it really the best solution for these rashes?

    Thanks guys for always being so helpful and answering..

    #85139

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    In Dr. Mcoomb’s latest video, he states that everyone with skin problems should take HCL which will cure their woes:

    http://www.candidaplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

    I take a different form of HCL called zypan which is by standard process. It contains HCL but some other things that heal specific organs as well. It has worked very well for me but for other symptoms.

    Its up to you whether or not to try it out or not, but I think that Dr. Mcoomb’s is spot on with most of the stuff he talks about (except eating fruits early in your treatment).

    -raster

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Is it really candida?’ is closed to new replies.