is it possible that my boyfriend has candida and he's passing it on to me?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions is it possible that my boyfriend has candida and he's passing it on to me?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Just thinking… I only get the symptoms after I’ve been intimate with him… I thought I was allergic to his dog but I’m doubting it slightly now…

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It is possible and has been brought up on the forum a few times actually.

-raster

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

Oh dear. So should I get him on the diet? I have to investigate a little more..

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should both be on the diet, otherwise, you’ll probably just pass it back and forth.

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I often think of this help me. My husband has no symptoms but really that does not mean much. I more worried about me giving it to him. He is pretty much on a Candida diet except for his lunch. He has done a cleanse just to be safe, he had no die off. But I think eventually we will get him a CSA, at least before we have children. Those things are just so expensive.
    Lauren

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

helpme wrote: Just thinking… I only get the symptoms after I’ve been intimate with him… I thought I was allergic to his dog but I’m doubting it slightly now…

Candida will be always part of you in a way or other. Its spores are everywhere in the environment. Your boyfriend also have it but it doesn’t mean he has an overgrowth. If his immune system and flora are ok, he doesn’t have any problem. Having it in “normal” amounts and an overgrowth are two different things.
    Jorge.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘is it possible that my boyfriend has candida and he's passing it on to me?’ is closed to new replies.